Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I get the same ****. The other night i crashed at 1030 woke up in the morning and was more tired than ushhh, didnt want to work out.

    And Im getting bigger but losing weight, how does that work?....
    dropping water weight maybe? stay hydrated yo
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      yea it was a great series

      the last season or two were brutal though.. it got pretty far fetched
      haha yea....the only thing that bugged me recently was...do you recall the Luke Perry character? the reverend? how he keeps appearing to people? lol, so stupid.....and apparently it freaks out J***(bassist from Bioh***ard lol) enough that he confesses to like 15 murders? really? lol so stupid
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Herro
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Herro
          hey there.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            hey there.
            How goes it?
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              How goes it?
              not bad...I get to leave work in 45 mins, so that's always a plus!

              what about you? wutcha up to?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                not bad...I get to leave work in 45 mins, so that's always a plus!what about you? wutcha up to?
                That's good. About to grab some lunch with the roomie.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  That's good. About to grab some lunch with the roomie.
                  She hot? Are you hot?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    She hot? Are you hot?
                    I take it back Rudyy, Dez seems to be the new BLT.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      She hot? Are you hot?
                      Ha um..I'm not sure how to answer this: I guess? Haha.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Ha um..I'm not sure how to answer this: I guess? Haha.
                        Please let me apologize for Dezzypoo.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Please let me apologize for Dezzypoo.
                          We all know Pizz would of asked sooner or later.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            We all know Pizz would of asked sooner or later.
                            If the rumors are true, Pizz did ask, since you are the same person.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              haha yea....the only thing that bugged me recently was...do you recall the Luke Perry character? the reverend? how he keeps appearing to people? lol, so stupid.....and apparently it freaks out J***(bassist from Bioh***ard lol) enough that he confesses to like 15 murders? really? lol so stupid
                              it gets worse...

                              was going to say before that once the 90210 guy gets there it gets ridiculous
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                                I take it back Rudyy, Dez seems to be the new BLT.
                                LMBO
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X