This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Then why do most of their kids get accepted to havard and yale and all those colleges?
    Chaminade is the exception, however I know plenty of people I went to high school with who went to colleges like Vandy/GWU/Georgetown etc. The districts where these kids comes from have a lot of money, and because of this the schools are very good in comparison. Plus to be accepted within the Chaminade "culture" you must meet the 3 requirements of light skin, blue eyes and blonde hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Private schools teach the same things, they are just smaller, and higher priced.
      again... the only thing that was 100% true in that comment is that they are higher priced...
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Those schools are run by the liberal elite pizzle nice try.
        Catholic schools are run by the liberal elite?

really?

Comment

Those schools are run by the liberal elite pizzle nice try.
          Right....because liberals love religion as a tool.....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
            in reese we trust saying that the Alex Smith to KC deal is nearly done....

which may open up to the 9ers trading for Revis since they have 15 picks in the draft...

yikes
            damn. I dont know, Revis is great but it always seems like when a corner gets traded theyre never as good as they were. His contract sucks, who knows how his leg is. I wouldnt pull the trigger if I were them, but thats just me.

Comment

Catholic schools are run by the liberal elite?

really?
              No ivy league colleges

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                and most 17 year olds think they know it all and they can change the world.
                yeah I hate that idealistic bull****. Imagine if people that age ran our country? Holy crap we'd be major screwed more so than we are now. Which is hard to imagine.

Comment

damn. I dont know, Revis is great but it always seems like when a corner gets traded theyre never as good as they were. His contract sucks, who knows how his leg is. I wouldnt pull the trigger if I were them, but thats just me.
                  I dunno man, even if he is 75% of what he was with the Jets, having the front 7 they do will make up for it...

Revis to the 9ers is a SCARY thing

Comment

• Guys all you have to do is take a look at the schools in the city, and then take a look at catholic schools, the students are getting MUCH better grades. Matts right some areas have good public schools but for the most part private schooling is better. It wouldnt be around if it wasnt....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      yeah I hate that idealistic bull****. Imagine if people that age ran our country? Holy crap we'd be major screwed more so than we are now. Which is hard to imagine.
                      justin beieber would be president with taylor swift as the vice

Comment

I dunno man, even if he is 75% of what he was with the Jets, having the front 7 they do will make up for it...

Also imagine if they somehow got KP from us? Game over.......

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                          justin beieber would be president with taylor swift as the vice
                          I'd move to Kuwait.

Comment

Guys all you have to do is take a look at the schools in the city, and then take a look at catholic schools, the students are getting MUCH better grades. Matts right some areas have good public schools but for the most part private schooling is better. It would be around if it wasnt....
                            its all relative. It depends hwat town you are from. St. Mary's wasn't a good school, but it was better than EP - but thats not saying much. The cream of the crop is probably a few private expensive schools, but most of the affordable ones are right along the lines of other ones.

I mean my school was made up of all kids from the ghettos even though it was in a nice rich town.

Your talking about THE CITY, which is probably the worst example to use because its not a comparable place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              Also imagine if they somehow got KP from us? Game over.......
                              KP isnt really anything special anymore. Every time he comes back he gets slower and is more of a liability than an asset.
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Yea and Rodgers is a solid corner as well. Yea it might be worth it. Id be looking to pick up a stud WR for Kap.

Comment

Working...
                                X