This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    You're nice. Just not on here for some reason.
    I know It's a problem. #womenprobz
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• This beatty deal is ****. He been good but not worth that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        This beatty deal is ****. He been good but not worth that much.
        I like him, but he's like the anti-clutch guy on our offense. Always getting caught for a hold at the worst possible time. argh makes my blood boil because he's so brilliant the rest of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Holy ****. My tooth just came out when I was drinking coffee Just kidding, but they feel extra sensitive when I sip coffee in class like a boss. Maybe my enamel is dying?
          lol just got back from the dentist. Told me I didn't floss enough. Seeing as I don't floss at all. At least not in a long time.

I'm great about brushing though.

Comment

lol just got back from the dentist. Told me I didn't floss enough. Seeing as I don't floss at all. At least not in a long time. I'm great about brushing though.
            Wanna know a weird fact? Jessica Simpson doesn't brush her teeth, she only uses mouthwash...weird.

Comment

• I think Bennett is done here. Great guy.

Comment

lol just got back from the dentist. Told me I didn't floss enough. Seeing as I don't floss at all. At least not in a long time. I'm great about brushing though.
                I hate flossing man. I don't do it. I brush though

Comment

Lol why does ryan12 want you to change your avatar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Wanna know a weird fact? Jessica Simpson doesn't brush her teeth, she only uses mouthwash...weird.
                    Thats pretty gross.....

Comment

I think i floss too much. Use a lot of mouth wash too.

Comment

Thats pretty gross.....
                        Yeah..it's not like brushing your teeth is bad for you or anything haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Yeah..it's not like brushing your teeth is bad for you or anything haha.
                          How doesnt she feel the plaque build up? yea thats real nasty

Comment

How doesnt she feel the plaque build up? yea thats real nasty
                            She freaking said "I have great breath!" You won't be saying that when you get gum disease..so nasty.

Comment

• Actually this one dentist told me if you eat just three meals a day and thats it. (like no snacks throughout the day) your mouth naturally keeps your teeth clean. As long as you eat a good diet, no candy, artificial foods, things like that, and drink enough, you don't really need to brush at all. because your mouth has time to clean any stuff on your teeth naturally.

Like they found mummies of ancient people who just ate fish and vegetables etc.. and their teeth are in perfect condition.

Comment

Actually this one dentist told me if you eat just three meals a day and thats it. (like no snacks throughout the day) your mouth naturally keeps your teeth clean. As long as you eat a good diet, no candy, artificial foods, things like that, and drink enough, you don't really need to brush at all. because your mouth has time to clean any stuff on your teeth naturally.

Like they found mummies of ancient people who just ate fish and vegetables etc.. and their teeth are in perfect condition.
                                I heard it's better to eat snacks throughout the day..healthy snacks of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X