This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    I heard it's better to eat snacks throughout the day..healthy snacks of course.
    true certain kinds do help in the maintenance of your teeth. good point. Im mostly talking about not eating cheetos, or reeses pieces lol

And drinking tons of water is key.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
      true certain kinds do help in the maintenance of your teeth. good point. Im mostly talking about not eating cheetos, or reeses pieces lol

Oh God, I thought that said cheerios for a split second, I was about to get really sad haha.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• lol I love cheerios. I was craving Honey Nut cheerios one day and didn't have any, so I decided to make my own from scratch. All you need is honey and you can add almond extract optionally for the nut flavor. Turned out really good! Actually the kind of honey nut cheerios you buy in the store aren't even good for you, because they use a cheaper by-product of honey instead of the real thing.

Comment

.cheeeesyy

Comment

• I brush my teeth to have nice breath. I couldn't really give 2 ****s for clean and healthy teeth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
              I brush my teeth to have nice breath. I couldn't really give 2 ****s for clean and healthy teeth.
              I'm pretty sure nobody would want to be with you if your teeth were messed up. Just saying.

Comment

• Maybe not want to be with you, but you should care about personal hygiene.

Comment

I brush my teeth to have nice breath. I couldn't really give 2 ****s for clean and healthy teeth.
                  if not for other people, what about the pain and diseases you can get from not doing it? cavities, gingivitis, and toothaches man. some of the worst pain you can feel is tooth related.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    I'm pretty sure nobody would want to be with you if your teeth were messed up. Just saying.
                    Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                    if not for other people, what about the pain and diseases you can get from not doing it? cavities, gingivitis, and toothaches man. some of the worst pain you can feel is tooth related.
                    Yeah, I just want to look sexy.

Trolllollololol, you guys actually fell for it. Obviously I care about personal hygiene and ****. I'm with Adriana Lima for a reason, my perfect teeth.

Comment

Trolllollololol, you guys actually fell for it. Obviously I care about personal hygiene and ****. I'm with Adriana Lima for a reason, my perfect teeth.
                      LOLOLOLOLOLROFLLMFAOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHALOLALWLWLWL AHAHAHHAHALLOLHLAHHAAHAHLAROFLROFLROFLOLOLOL...... .

no.

Comment

Interesting, because her teeth aren't that perfect.

She's still like top 5 most beautiful women of all time though!

Comment

• Rudy, stop hating on my swaggot.

Rusty, you're right. Her teeth aren't that perfect. Bad example, I failed.

I don't want to write this paper.

Comment

Interesting, because her teeth aren't that perfect.

She's still like top 5 most beautiful women of all time though!
                            her other groupings make up for her less than perfect teeth

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              her other groupings make up for her less than perfect teeth
                              most definitely!

Comment

• Shouldn't you children be in bed?

Comment

Working...
                                X