X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    lol who's in that?
    Henry Caville, Amy Adams, Russell Crowe, etc etc.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Henry Caville, Amy Adams, Russell Crowe, etc etc.
      eh, it'll prob be better than the other ones. Hollywoods so original.

Comment

• The only good comic movies were both punishers. Theyre really the only ones that stuck to the comics.

Comment

• I've never been a fan of those kind of cartoons (Spiderman, superman, Xmen...etc)....only cartoon I ever really like was adult oriented likeThe Simpsons.....as a child I liked stuff like Tom and Jerry or the Roadrunner lol.....Yea, my friends think I'm crazy too

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            The only good comic movies were both punishers.
            Said nobody ever....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              I've never been a fan of those kind of cartoons (Spiderman, superman, Xmen...etc)....only cartoon I ever really like was adult oriented likeThe Simpsons.....as a child I liked stuff like Tom and Jerry or the Roadrunner lol.....Yea, my friends think I'm crazy too
              WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!! The X-Men cartoon of the early 90s, was the best **** ever!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!! The X-Men cartoon of the early 90s, was the best **** ever!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!
                Yea yea I've heard it all before.... It probably had to do with the fact that I never read comics

Comment

• Not to be a total girl or anything, but I broke a nail..and I'm really upset..

Comment

Yea I liked all those cartoons. Batman, superman, xmen, spiderman. Those were really good.

Comment

Said nobody ever....
                      Theyre the only ones that tried to stay true to the comics. Except him being in florida....

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Yea yea I've heard it all before.... It probably had to do with the fact that I never read comics
                        HERESEY!!!! PURE HERESEY!!!!
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• haha i actually never read comics either...i just loved xmen as a kid somehow lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I loved to draw when I was younger so Id buy the comics and draw the superheroes.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I loved to draw when I was younger so Id buy the comics and draw the superheroes.
                              haha you just reminded me: when I was a kid, i did the same thing, I'd draw basketball players by looking at all the magazines I had. problem was, I couldnt draw heads and faces!! The detail to the bodys was amazing, but i couldnt draw heads!! so basically I found an entire sketchbook full of headless basketball players!! HAHAHA
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Favorite Superhero..GO!

Comment

Working...
                                X