Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pappy not around the boards or does my mere presence scare him into hiding?

#imyourpappy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      being on a diet, and then being limited to drinking low/no cal stuff is barely worth going out for =P
      Being with friends matters more anyway. I barely see them anymore since I'm always busy, so it's nice to get do something once in awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Being with friends matters more anyway. I barely see them anymore since I'm always busy, so it's nice to get do something once in awhile.
        You have friends?
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          You have friends?
          Surprisingly, yes. Very few though. All my old friends are gone. All have girlfriends are pretty whipped***zzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• i dunno how anybody does TAGF anymore

i don't think i can get half way through page one of any thread without wanting to slit my wrists
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
              i dunno how anybody does TAGF anymorei don't think i can get half way through page one of any thread without wanting to slit my wrists
              That is why I started posting in here and the Lounge more. Too much nonsense over there. Tired of arguing with trolls and idiots.

Comment

Surprisingly, yes. Very few though. All my old friends are gone. All have girlfriends are pretty whipped***zzzzzzzzzz
                If it makes you feel any better...I'll be your friend lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  If it makes you feel any better...I'll be your friend lol.
                  You're already my best friend, according to the text you just sent me... OH MY RUDY, THAT'S HOT.

Comment

i dunno how anybody does TAGF anymore

i don't think i can get half way through page one of any thread without wanting to slit my wrists
                    I think I might ignore the whole TAGF until the season starts. Really can't go there anymore. This is more fun.

Comment

You're already my best friend, according to the text you just sent me... OH MY RUDY, THAT'S HOT.
                      Oh..that was a lie :/

Comment

I think I might ignore the whole TAGF until the season starts. Really can't go there anymore. This is more fun.
                        I'll probably go there during the draft for a little bit, but that might be bad. I'm expecting the "THIS WAS A HORRIBLE DRAFT! ASDFGHLL!!!!" posts. Just gotta weed out the good threads from the bad ones.

Comment

i dunno how anybody does TAGF anymore

same, man......I've stay out for awhile, unless i recognize the name of the OP and already respect their opinion.

MH hasn't been on today.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

same, man......I've stay out for awhile, unless i recognize the name of the OP and already respect their opinion.

MH hasn't been on today.
                            Cmon now you don't think we could use guys like Pacman Jones and Bart Scott?

Comment

MH hasn't been on today.
                              I call people out when they say stupid ****. Or if im interested in the topic but thats about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I call people out when they say stupid ****. Or if im interested in the topic but thats about it.
                                sometimes I just stir the pot, and then never return to the thread....but other than that, its bad in there....even when we win games lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X