This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    No theres not. lol Nor queens to brooklyn. Theres one for bronx to queens and bronx to brooklyn.
    Pretty much this. Most of it is to the city anyway, or SI.

The real ***** is the Verrazano. The tunnel is how much these days? $6?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Everyone should just move to Jersey
      F that noise. Maybe Conn

Comment

• Jersey actually sucks. I would move to Conn though, but I know a lot of the kids around there smoke weed and ****. Wouldn't want my future kids in that environment, no offense.

Comment

• No Jersey love? Dang
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Jersey actually sucks. I would move to Conn though, but I know a lot of the kids around there smoke weed and ****. Wouldn't want my future kids in that environment, no offense.
            MUWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Everyone smokes weed everywhere
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
              MUWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Did I say otherwise? It's just know that Conn gets a lot of that noise because there is pretty much nothing to do there besides house parties and such.

Comment

MUWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

lol Yea man its everywhere. Ill be relieved if my kid just smokes spinach and drinks, as long as hes not abusing it...Theres a lot worse out there.

Comment

lol Yea man its everywhere. Ill be relieved if my kid just smokes spinach and drinks, as long as hes not abusing it...Theres a lot worse out there.
                  That's not my concern though haha. It's the point that there really isn't much to do in CONN.

I guess I'm spoiled because in Brooklyn, there's a ton of stuff to do that doesn't involve smoking and drinking. I also came from a strict Italian family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    That's just stupid. Why can't I be a fan by sitting down and watching the games in front of my screen with friends? I don't have the money to go spending on the games. $200 isn't in my budget and I'm just a student.

But I'm assuming you were kidding.
                    i was kidding. but i went to THEE Game last year for $150 with parking pass. I did drive however since its pretty much just a straight shot down the thruway for me.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Good ranger game last night Kase. McNashty is straight filthy. You see his goal against Tampa Bay Thursday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Everyone should just move to Jersey
                        Said nobody, ever....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Good ranger game last night Kase. McNashty is straight filthy. You see his goal against Tampa Bay Thursday?
                          That was a great game. Does anyone post in the Ranger thread anymore? I have to check.

I haven't watched many games this year, been a real productive busy school semester.

Comment

MUWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

this be true

Comment

• Kase got me so high in january that I got lost in a hotel and have 8 hours unaccounted for.

ok that MAY have been the excessive drinking I did......
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I've been high once, it was weird.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X