Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ella the yellow lab puppy is waiting for me at home today. She came a day early. Exciting day at the Pizzack residence.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
      Really good points.

I find myself often feeling the same way. Once Cruz became a "product", he lost some of his underdog appeal that made me such a fan of him in 2011. It's like: please just catch TD's and that's it, don't try and throw your garbage in our face. We came to watch football, not get jayz shoved down our throat.

Also I'm tired of all this contract drama that we have to hear about ad nauseum. I hope we can keep him long term (for a fair price that is) because he really is something else with Eli and seems to fit with our offense like a glove. Nonetheless, should he decide to go to another team, I won't be broken up about it.
      Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Exactly.
        the only problem with what you guys are saying is that at the pace we're at, we'll be replacing WRs EVERY single year.....and not just shmucks. Good WRs. We let Ham walk, no big deal, we had cruz, right? Let Cruz walk....no big deal we have Nicks, right? Nicks is banged up every year, and despite my personal feelings about his awesomeness, is a bit of a risk. I DO want him long term also, but, are we ready to run a team with no TE, and JJ and RR at WR? idk about all that man. they call that rebuilding. this team has too many good pieces to be in a rebuild!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Ella the yellow lab puppy is waiting for me at home today. She came a day early. Exciting day at the Pizzack residence.
          good for you man. Very exciting indeed. If you ever want to breed her with a champion, let me know

Comment

the only problem with what you guys are saying is that at the pace we're at, we'll be replacing WRs EVERY single year.....and not just shmucks. Good WRs. We let Ham walk, no big deal, we had cruz, right? Let Cruz walk....no big deal we have Nicks, right? Nicks is banged up every year, and despite my personal feelings about his awesomeness, is a bit of a risk. I DO want him long term also, but, are we ready to run a team with no TE, and JJ and RR at WR? idk about all that man. they call that rebuilding. this team has too many good pieces to be in a rebuild!!
            Well, we will have running game next year. So it will open it up a bit, Bennet still might get a deal here. You make a valid point. I just dont like being held hostage by Cruz and the cap situation.

Comment

• she wont be breeding. her daddy, despite appearing to be 100% lab, has no papers. her mom got knocked up by the neighbors dog lol. so the breeders were just kind of giving the litter away cheap, since they obviously cant prove that shes purebred.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm definitely more on the side of keeping Cruz. Because its true, we cant keep on losing these WR's to every Tom, Dlck, and Harry. If push comes to shove though, and Cruz wants more than he's worth? You just can't justify that for a slot guy.

Comment

I'm definitely more on the side of keeping Cruz. Because its true, we cant keep on losing these WR's to every Tom, Dlck, and Harry. If push comes to shove though, and Cruz wants more than he's worth? You just can't justify that for a slot guy.
                  I know its hard to put numbers on ppl....but there is No WR in the league worth more than 3m a year. I dont care who it is. Megatron, Julio, Larry....nobody. Your job is to be physical and run in lines. and CATCH a ******* ball. 20%+ of the time, you drop the ball, anyway so why are we going to pay you QB money?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• offensive linemen, and the QB......those are the moneymakers in my eyes.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I want to move to alaska and mine for gold off the shore. These idiots are doing it all wrong. You get two boats, both with excavators to dig and at least 2 sucking hoses on each boat.

Comment

• 2 sucking hoes? sounds like my kind of job. I have no startup capital...but I'm in, dezz
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• My sister went to Alaska. Says its beautiful beyond description.

Comment

2 sucking hoes? sounds like my kind of job. I have no startup capital...but I'm in, dezz
                            booom gold dust

Comment

My sister went to Alaska. Says its beautiful beyond description.
                              Yea i really want to go up there for the hell of it. Herd the same thing. Want to go hunting, camping, all that stuff

Comment

• Gold dust!! lmao....forgot about that sketchy mofo!!

SHATTERED DREAMS!!!! ouch
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X