Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    When you work for a small company, you never go anywhere without your laptop. Even the Caribbean.
    its nice to see you care pappy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      When you work for a small company, you never go anywhere without your laptop. Even the Caribbean.
      I thought you were tha boss

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I thought you were tha boss
        I'm not even the boss in my own house.

        I work for a company of 3 people. Two of us are going on vacation next week so that's gunna be fun.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I've never seen clear blue water....so until that happens, i couldn't care less about alaska =P

          but in all seriousness, I'd like to see Alaska too
          Take a cruise to bramuda or the bahamas. theres some that leave from NY. Not that expensive either

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Take a cruise to bramuda or the bahamas. theres some that leave from NY. Not that expensive either
            Some day.

            Right now I have a ton of stuff on my plate that im saving for. As soon as the blonde gets back to me this week, my current savings is depleted for the trip to Ecuador, and then after that I have a wedding in Jamaica to go to that i refuse to miss! lol

            Somewhere in between that all, I would like to plan a huge family vacation, involving, like you mentioned, a cruise to one of those places.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              When you work for a small company, you never go anywhere without your laptop. Even the Caribbean.
              Which island?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                Which island?
                Well we are leaving Tampa and going the Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Not my favorite choices but a customer of my wife is getting married and we agreed to go. Generally we prefer the eastern Caribbean because the islands are much more beautiful there.
                Now as someone else said here, Bermuda is the best destination. But that's not the Caribbean.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Take a cruise to bramuda or the bahamas. theres some that leave from NY. Not that expensive either
                  yeah cruises are alright. but you're probably better off just fiying outta newark or JFK on one of their more cheaper fairs and just hang out and do what you want for as long as you like. If you think about it, cruises are just a big hotel that you are stuck in for most of the trip and you're only in the ports of call for like 5 hours. The bad thing is you cant even stray too far from the ship and explore that much. Plus you are stuffed in a ship with like 4,000 other people and eventually it gets kinda boring.

                  I've done the cruise thing, and personally imo I like it better when you just fly to where you want to go and just chill there. More relaxing, and NO crowds on some of these islands.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                    yeah cruises are alright. but you're probably better off just fiying outta newark or JFK on one of their more cheaper fairs and just hang out and do what you want for as long as you like. If you think about it, cruises are just a big hotel that you are stuck in for most of the trip and you're only in the ports of call for like 5 hours. The bad thing is you cant even stray too far from the ship and explore that much. Plus you are stuffed in a ship with like 4,000 other people and eventually it gets kinda boring.

                    I've done the cruise thing, and personally imo I like it better when you just fly to where you want to go and just chill there. More relaxing, and NO crowds on some of these islands.
                    I like boats. The key to going on a cruise is to stay out of the normal schedules so you don't have to fight crowds. If we were going to Bermuda we would fly there and stay at one of the small hotels, which are the only places to stay there. Especially The Reefs.
                    We wouldn't be going on this cruise except for the wedding.
                    We were actually booked for Maui in May but had to cancel because my wifes annual sales meeting was scheduled in the middle of that week. That was a major friggin bummer. Hawaii is amazing.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I like boats. The key to going on a cruise is to stay out of the normal schedules so you don't have to fight crowds. If we were going to Bermuda we would fly there and stay at one of the small hotels, which are the only places to stay there. Especially The Reefs.
                      We wouldn't be going on this cruise except for the wedding.
                      We were actually booked for Maui in May but had to cancel because my wifes annual sales meeting was scheduled in the middle of that week. That was a major friggin bummer. Hawaii is amazing.
                      I also think it depends on what kind of cruise you take. Some of the smaller ones I've heard were fantastic.


                      Love Hawaii. Only been to Oahu. Dream would be to go to the big island, and of course Maui.

                      Comment


                      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EoF3BImRlr4

                        Comment


                        • TC is awesome
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            I also think it depends on what kind of cruise you take. Some of the smaller ones I've heard were fantastic.


                            Love Hawaii. Only been to Oahu. Dream would be to go to the big island, and of course Maui.
                            Been to Oahu, Maui and Kuai. The best was Maui but I loved Oahu. The USS Arizona was on my bucket list and it was a great experience going there.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • BTW. Our big hit called "Salt Lake Blues" will be out on itunes in several weeks (hopefully) The band is Plaxico Jones.
                              Some may know its inspired by our great friend Lando.
                              Now I made some lyric adjustments. her'es the 3rd verse.

                              "I'm slow down jammin' like Eli Manning
                              Got my gangsta wife now I want Kobe's life
                              You fall into the drink.....You don't even sink
                              We're taking up the fight...give me the Jersey nights"
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Loved where he said all the players went the extra mile and how they prepared so vigorously. In the end it payed off. You could definitely tell in all the playoffs, the Giants were doing everything better.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X