ok im off to bed.. goodnight all!! congrats landon!!</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>GOOO PHILLIES!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#800080 size=5>GOOO LAKERS!!</FONT></P>

Comment

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

<FONT color=#800080 size=6>FISH</FONT>
        [/quote]</P>

Derrick Fisherhas lostit. He's just along for the ride this year along with everyone else besides Kobe Gasol and (sometimes) Odom.</P>

Magic blew it tonight.</P>

Gotta give it up to the Lakers though.Kobe is a special player.I wasn't really into basketball when Jordan was playing, so Kobe is the best player I've ever seen, and he just keeps adding to the legend. </P>

Maybe next year Dwight.</P>

Comment

i was in downtown orlando tonight watching this game, so many people, crazy game

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]LT seems to be taking the loss pretty hard...it's ok LT you are just 0-8 vs your rival, no big deal [:P]
            [/quote]</P>

And you're 0-1 against yours.</P>

Let me tell you all, the Redsox are playing the Phils this weekend. Amanda is getting nothing but love from me. I've seen what crossing her results in.</P>

By the way Amanda, have I told you how beautiful you are?</P>

[/quote]</P>

thanks pap. i love you. i was hopin you and patsrule would be up for a wager tho!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote] Sorry 85 no can do.With all these funny looking sigs and avs around here, its starting to look like a zoo. lol </P>

While i certainly will be rooting for the Sox this weekend, im really not a fan..</P>

Maybe if/ when my Braves start playing a bit better, i may consider something something...lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]and can we get LT a new sig..please lol[/quote]</P>

negative. i like this one.</P>

[/quote]</P>

BOOOOOOO lol</P>

do you photoshop? cuz i'm trying to find some to photoshop CC Sabathia's face on shreks body..or vice versa..he looks like shrek... look at those ears </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

its some new program i found... im not very good but i am having fun practicing as you can see.. ill try to do it for you tho.</P>

[/quote]</P>

thanks alot..i'd ask Bansaw but he hasn't been around..that would be great..i'll find a better picture..no hurry though whenever you get around to it..</P>

[/quote]</P>

here ya go.. lol PM me with any changes you want made</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"] around here, its starting to look like a zoo. lol [/quote]</P>

thats cuz these silly boys keep giving me control.. LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="patsrule666"] around here, its starting to look like a zoo. lol [/quote]</P>

thats cuz these silly boys keep giving me control.. LOL</P>

[/quote] I get the impression your really enjoying that control..lol.</P>

How do you crop just one part of the post like that?</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]LT seems to be taking the loss pretty hard...it's ok LT you are just 0-8 vs your rival, no big deal [:P]
                    [/quote]</P>

Let me tell you all, the Redsox are playing the Phils this weekend.* Amanda is getting nothing but love from me.** I've seen what crossing her results in.</P>

[/quote]</P>

thanks pap. i love you. i was hopin you and patsrule would be up for a wager tho!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote] Sorry 85 no can do.With all these funny looking sigs and avs around here, its starting to look like a zoo. lol </P>

While i certainly will be rooting for the Sox this weekend, im really not a fan..</P>

Maybe if/ when my Braves start playing a bit better, i may consider something something...lol.</P>[/quote]

if ur scard of a girl its cool, just come out and say it... don't blame it on the rest of us lol
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Let me tell you all, the Redsox are playing the Phils this weekend. Amanda is getting nothing but love from me. I've seen what crossing her results in.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Maybe if/ when my Braves start playing a bit better, i may consider something something...lol.</P>

[/quote] if ur scard of a girl its cool, just come out and say it... don't blame it on the rest of us lol[/quote]</P>

well good morning to you sir.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] if ur scard of a girl its cool, just come out and say it... don't blame it on the rest of us lol[/quote] Yes im scared too death..momma says shes the devil...lol.</P>

When it comes to woman, the mighty oak just crumbles.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Let me tell you all, the Redsox are playing the Phils this weekend.* Amanda is getting nothing but love from me.** I've seen what crossing her results in.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] if ur scard of a girl its cool, just come out and say it... don't blame it on the rest of us lol[/quote]</P>

well good morning to you sir.</P>[/quote]

u didn't turn the coffee pot on before you left...

thanks for nuttin

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] if ur scard of a girl its cool, just come out and say it... don't blame it on the rest of us lol[/quote] Yes im scared too death..momma says shes the devil...lol.</P>

When it comes to woman, the mighty oak just crumbles.</P>[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]well good morning to you sir.[/quote] u didn't turn the coffee pot on before you left... thanks for nuttin[/quote]</P>

ooo funny guy today.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

well good morning to you sir.</P>

[/quote] u didn't turn the coffee pot on before you left... thanks for nuttin[/quote]</P>

I just put on a fresh pot of coffee MMB! Come on over[C][]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X