Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Loved where he said all the players went the extra mile and how they prepared so vigorously. In the end it payed off. You could definitely tell in all the playoffs, the Giants were doing everything better.
    I just ordered the playoff 2012 dvd. Cant wait to watch the Atlanta game and San Fran. Nicks burning 6 dbs and doing the dirty bird in the endzone will be forever imprinted into my brain.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      BTW. Our big hit called "Salt Lake Blues" will be out on itunes in several weeks (hopefully) The band is Plaxico Jones.
      Some may know its inspired by our great friend Lando.
      Now I made some lyric adjustments. her'es the 3rd verse.

      "I'm slow down jammin' like Eli Manning
      Got my gangsta wife now I want Kobe's life
      You fall into the drink.....You don't even sink
      We're taking up the fight...give me the Jersey nights"
      hahahahahahaha
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • btw, where the **** has Lando been. I honestly don't even know the last time I've seen him around
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          TC is awesome
          One of my favorite role models in life....the guy is just....great. I bought the book, can't wait till it gets here.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            btw, where the **** has Lando been. I honestly don't even know the last time I've seen him around
            I talk to him on FB once in a while. Just a week or so ago. He's doing great.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I talk to him on FB once in a while. Just a week or so ago. He's doing great.
              Well that's good. Maybe I'll hit him up on there later. creepy man e-hug lol
              Last edited by JPizzack; 03-07-2013, 12:06 PM.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                One of my favorite role models in life....the guy is just....great. I bought the book, can't wait till it gets here.
                Yea mine too. Class act and the guy never quits, great man to look up too.

                Comment


                • So I got Sim city and the servers are still down. EA is seriously one of the ****tiest companies on planet Earth. All the nerds are saaying this is like 6th EA game this has happened with

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    So I got Sim city and the servers are still down. EA is seriously one of the ****tiest companies on planet Earth. All the nerds are saaying this is like 6th EA game this has happened with
                    you should have held off. I could have told you that, man.

                    internet revolution against EA for a few years now, bud......

                    what you SHOULD be complaing about is that you have to play that game online.

                    **** EA, and **** the origin client.

                    It took me 6 months....SIX ******* MONTHS to get origin to give me a digitial copy of Dragon Age, because my install dvd never worked for some reason. im like, here's my CD key, can I have the downloadable version instead?

                    6 MONTHS!!!!!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      you should have held off. I could have told you that, man.

                      internet revolution against EA for a few years now, bud......

                      what you SHOULD be complaing about is that you have to play that game online.

                      **** EA, and **** the origin client.

                      It took me 6 months....SIX ******* MONTHS to get origin to give me a digitial copy of Dragon Age, because my install dvd never worked for some reason. im like, here's my CD key, can I have the downloadable version instead?

                      6 MONTHS!!!!!
                      Yea Origin is **** as well. Why not use Steam like EVERYOTHER GAME!! and does anyone know how to change video drivers. I have a radeon 5900 and it says my drivers old when I go to play the game but the game itself would still work if it wasnt for the servers. I dled the latest one and it still says the same ****. That card is a monster I shouldnt be having these problems. Ragghhh this is why I hate pc gaming, theres always a problem!!!

                      Comment


                      • I feel scammed. Im pissed

                        Comment


                        • Little surprised that Webster took that pay cut. Don't know if its really in his best interest. What if he gets hurt or whatever? Wonder how much his agent liked the idea.

                          So glad it happened though. We needed the relief.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            Little surprised that Webster took that pay cut. Don't know if its really in his best interest. What if he gets hurt or whatever? Wonder how much his agent liked the idea.

                            So glad it happened though. We needed the relief.
                            i really can't wrap my head around cutting Canty and keeping Baas. Baas's contract is going to be a nightmare for the final two years now
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              Little surprised that Webster took that pay cut. Don't know if its really in his best interest. What if he gets hurt or whatever? Wonder how much his agent liked the idea.

                              So glad it happened though. We needed the relief.
                              and im nto sure Webster would of gotten even what he restructured to on the open market. Its a win for him
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                                i really can't wrap my head around cutting Canty and keeping Baas. Baas's contract is going to be a nightmare for the final two years now
                                Yea Iv never liked the Bass signing. Definitely not worth it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X