This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    i couldnt justify gamefly, you almost talked me into it once, but i dont play games as much as i'd honestly like to. so the fee would probably cost me more than the value.

my brother has that card at game stop, where ocassionaly he'll bring back the games for extra $, he'll bring back a bunch of stuff he hasnt touched, and get like 2 brand new games. idk...worth it i guess if you arent going to replay anything. I guess the card he has give him extra percentage toward trade-ins.

and yea i've done the amazon pre-order a few times, its awesome. actually, Star Wars: Old Republic let you play a week early if you preordered the game. it was pretty cool. didnt play that very long, it raped my computer lol
    Another EA disappointment. I flippin hate them with a passion right now

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Well....the game was doomed to fail. Thats why it became free shortly after. lol

It cant compete with Blizzard. No company can.(Well, in regards to WoW that is)....wanna talk failures? Diablo 3. lol ******* awful!

Now that SW TOR is free, I'd go back and play it just to do the class quests, those were actually a pretty good story!! I think if there were mass migrations from wow to swtor, that swtor would be a pretty sweet game actually. dunno.

edit -- free = free to play, not the actual game being free
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Pandemic should have made it. Battlefront 2 is the shizzle. Every other SW game has been a disappointment imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
          Pandemic should have made it. Battlefront 2 is the shizzle. Every other SW game has been a disappointment imo
          KOTOR was a good one!!!

I'm trying to think of any others i liked. Force Unleashed was ok....just kinda cheesy.

I'm tellin' ya though....swtor coulda been a great game had it not had to compete with warcraft.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

KOTOR was a good one!!!

I'm trying to think of any others i liked. Force Unleashed was ok....just kinda cheesy.

I'm tellin' ya though....swtor coulda been a great game had it not had to compete with warcraft.
            and that Jango Fett bounty hunter one wasn't bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
              and that Jango Fett bounty hunter one wasn't bad.
              hmm not familiar actually.

oh you know which one i like...the one that was on N64. cant remember the name. shadow of the empire? idr
              except for the hover train level.....**** that level! lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Giants offered Kenny Phillips a new long term contract but according to reports, Phillips is looking for more money and will test FA

Comment

Giants offered Kenny Phillips a new long term contract but according to reports, Phillips is looking for more money and will test FA
                  GHEEEEYYYYYYY

Then again, when do you ever hear something about someone going "hey this is a good deal....i'll take it..."
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hmm not familiar actually.

oh you know which one i like...the one that was on N64. cant remember the name. shadow of the empire? idr
                    except for the hover train level.....**** that level! lol
                    hahaha holy **** you just brought back a lot of memories with that one. **** the boss on that level too. the desert one with the jet pack was hard too. How about Rogue Squadron? that was great game. They didnt even make a sw flight game this generation. Those games always do well. hopefully with disney taking over they start pumping out better games.

Comment

GHEEEEYYYYYYY

Then again, when do you ever hear something about someone going "hey this is a good deal....i'll take it..."
                      I like KP a lot. Hope no one snags him up.

Comment

KOTOR was a good one!!!

Thats where EA ****** up. The whole world was calling for a KORTOR3. Not some online MMO. Force unleashed was ok. Could have been much better.
                        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-07-2013, 08:08 PM.

Comment

KP is as good as gone. Maybe Carolina.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            KP is as good as gone. Maybe Carolina.
                            Its going to hurt. I dont think Brown is as good as everyone thinks, but well see.

Comment

regardless of what these asshats think about his deteriorating skills,....losing KP ruins us.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Its going to hurt. I dont think Brown is as good as everyone thinks, but well see.
                                I don't think he is either.
                                But he, along with Cruz and Andre Brown, will have to be tendered. None of the three have any salary counting against the cap right now.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X