This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    regardless of what these asshats think about his deteriorating skills,....losing KP ruins us.
    He's a good player but he has two important flaws.
    1. He's hurt a lot.
    2. He's out of position a lot.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      KP is as good as gone. Maybe Carolina.
      ugh, heartbreaking ****....

He was my favorite 1st round draft pick in the past 10 years.

i know thats a weird thing to say, especially with JPP and Nicks.....but its true. love me some KP
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

He's a good player but he has two important flaws.
        1. He's hurt a lot.
        2. He's out of position a lot.
        its still is going to leave us crippled.....
        like, "How do you make a bad defense better?"

"by making it even worse obviously!!"

we're just looking more and more ****ty by the moment >.<
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

regardless of what these asshats think about his deteriorating skills,....losing KP ruins us.
          Eh, I'm not sure if it's going to "ruin" us..but he's a great player. Gonna miss him.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

He's a good player but he has two important flaws.1. He's hurt a lot.2. He's out of position a lot.
            Hes pretty much never out of position and is the reason why we dont get beat deep when he is on the field. We are forced to play cover 3 without him because fewell doesnt trust rolle in a deep half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
              Hes pretty much never out of position and is the reason why we dont get beat deep when he is on the field. We are forced to play cover 3 without him because fewell doesnt trust rolle in a deep half.
              This right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Eh, I'm not sure if it's going to "ruin" us..but he's a great player. Gonna miss him.
                It will cripple us exponentially. And it will ruin our secondary. Rolle's terrible. That leaves just Brown and we don't know if Hill can competently cover on the back end yet.

Comment

• our D is significantly better with KP on the field. I'll stick to that 100% until we see otherwise with someone else in his spot
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                    I disagree. So many plays where he gets handed off a WR by the corner and he's not there, or gets caught in between.
                    Don't get me wrong, I really like the kid. I like him a lot. But he's not a great football player. I do admit he's better than what would follow, but that's the price you have to pay when you're up against the cap.
                    And despite the moves today, after we tender Cruz and the 2 Brown's, we'll be close to the cap limit again.

Comment

it absolutely will.

we already have no depth, our corners NEED safety help, and KP is the only one proven to be effective at it. Rolle is garbage, brown could very well be hugely overrated.

The Gmen just play different when KP is on the field. like night and day, yo!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

our D is significantly better with KP on the field. I'll stick to that 100% until we see otherwise with someone else in his spot
                        You're not wrong, but our defense is based on the effectiveness of our pass rush. And the pass rush performed badly on average when KP was out.
                        And I still think he never got that step back that he lost after the surgery. I mean the kid has a chronic knee condition.

Comment

it absolutely will.

we already have no depth, our corners NEED safety help, and KP is the only one proven to be effective at it. Rolle is garbage, brown could very well be hugely overrated.

The Gmen just play different when KP is on the field. like night and day, yo!
                          Rolle is NOT garbage.

Comment

it absolutely will. we already have no depth, our corners NEED safety help, and KP is the only one proven to be effective at it. Rolle is garbage, brown could very well be hugely overrated. The Gmen just play different when KP is on the field. like night and day, yo!
                            The Gmen play different when we have a pass rush. I'm with Morehead on this one except the Rolle comment.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Rolle is NOT garbage.
                              Rolle is average at best even in position.....the only thing he seems to excell at, is amping his teammates up. lol...but you dont need to be on the field for that....nor do you need the money he gets paid to do that
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The Gmen play different when we have a pass rush.
                                I HATE this argument....it's like the most generic thing you can say about any defense in the history of football. ALL defenses are going to be better with a good passrush. Just because traditionally we've had a good one, doesnt mean that the rest of our D should be **** the rest of the time. But it's fairly accurate in recent history lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X