Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Only a few times, yes he was. To give some comparison, Antrel was out of position every game! A lot of Webster's blown coverages were the result of Roll being out of position more so than anyone else in the secondary.
    I don't know. Rolle and Webby don't often play on the same side of the field. Plus, Webby's biggest problem last year to me was his ball skills. he actually had some good coverage on some of those big plays against us but couldn't make the play at the point of the catch. That's why i tend to say his broken wrist played a part. (not the entire reason but a part).

    And please understand what I'm saying about the pass rush. Yes its always been important but as you say, so have the other elements of the defense. But my point is now, with these rules that make it almost impossible to reroute receivers, and then hit them after they make a play on the ball, its getting harder and harder to play defense. The ONLY real weapon is the pass rush that's left to disrupt an offense.
    So yes, LB's and the secondary are still important. But they are less important then they were even a few years ago.
    As I said without a pass rush, even defenses with great secondaries will be torched.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • I got tickets for Louis C.K. coming to Poughkeepsie later in the month! Gonna be frigginnn awwwwesome!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        Only a few times, yes he was. To give some comparison, Antrel was out of position every game! A lot of Webster's blown coverages were the result of Roll being out of position more so than anyone else in the secondary.
        I remember stevie out of position too on Coreys big tds.

        Im really not comfortable with our secondary. Hope we pick up some young bucks in the draft
        Last edited by dezzzR; 03-07-2013, 04:10 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I got tickets for Louis C.K. coming to Poughkeepsie later in the month! Gonna be frigginnn awwwwesome!!
          Omfg can you please take me with you? He is so funny!
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I got tickets for Louis C.K. coming to Poughkeepsie later in the month! Gonna be frigginnn awwwwesome!!
            He's just a "tad" vulgar.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              I remember stevie out of position too on Coreys big tds.

              Im really not comfortable with our secondary. Hope we pick up some young bucks in the draft
              Yeah but you hate everything about our defense.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                He's just a "tad" vulgar.
                yea, but his reasoning for it is just as hilarious. words are only offensive because ppl believe they are.

                not saying I'm the same way....but hey, I can appreciate that.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Omfg can you please take me with you? He is so funny!
                  Another relationship being born in thee swag thread??

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Yeah but you hate everything about our defense.
                    True.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Another relationship being born in thee swag thread??
                      Suck a bag of ****. -Louis
                      Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-07-2013, 07:15 PM.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • LOLOL THAT WASN'T CENSORED?
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          LOLOL THAT WASN'T CENSORED?
                          some random stuff isnt. like i said ****ty earlier and that wasnt.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            LOLOL THAT WASN'T CENSORED?
                            I'm telling you, the filter here isn't working right. Pizzle dropped an Fbomb a few hours ago that showed.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I remember stevie out of position too on Coreys big tds.

                              Im really not comfortable with our secondary. Hope we pick up some young bucks in the draft
                              yeah not saying brown wasn't. Or Webster just flat out getting burned by himself which happened more often than not lol. but as far as worst guy out there? Rolle was, which is the point.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I'm telling you, the filter here isn't working right. Pizzle dropped an Fbomb a few hours ago that showed.
                                And we all know how sensitive your ears are..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X