This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]LT seems to be taking the loss pretty hard...it's ok LT you are just 0-8 vs your rival, no big deal [:P]
    [/quote]</P>

And you're 0-1 against yours.</P>

Let me tell you all, the Redsox are playing the Phils this weekend. Amanda is getting nothing but love from me. I've seen what crossing her results in.</P>

By the way Amanda, have I told you how beautiful you are?</P>

[/quote]</P>

thanks pap. i love you. i was hopin you and patsrule would be up for a wager tho!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote] Sorry 85 no can do.With all these funny looking sigs and avs around here, its starting to look like a zoo. lol </P>

While i certainly will be rooting for the Sox this weekend, im really not a fan..</P>

Maybe if/ when my Braves start playing a bit better, i may consider something something...lol.</P>

[/quote] if ur scard of a girl its cool, just come out and say it... don't blame it on the rest of us lol[/quote]</P>

well good morning to you sir.</P>

[/quote] u didn't turn the coffee pot on before you left... thanks for nuttin[/quote]</P>

I just put on a fresh pot of coffee MMB! Come on over[C][]</P>

[/quote] Hey Heather whats going on?</P>

Hows everything? and how is Mom?</P>

Comment

[quote user="HeatherP"]I just put on a fresh pot of coffee MMB! Come on over[C][][/quote]</P>

be careful what you wish for miss.. once he is there he will never leave lol</P>

{edit:} yeah, hows mom???</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]well good morning to you sir.[/quote] u didn't turn the coffee pot on before you left... thanks for nuttin[/quote]</P>

ooo funny guy today.</P>[/quote]

always funny

next time don't forget the sausage and egg
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]LT seems to be taking the loss pretty hard...it's ok LT you are just 0-8 vs your rival, no big deal [:P]
          [/quote]</P>

Let me tell you all, the Redsox are playing the Phils this weekend.* Amanda is getting nothing but love from me.** I've seen what crossing her results in.</P>

[/quote]</P>

thanks pap. i love you. i was hopin you and patsrule would be up for a wager tho!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote] Sorry 85 no can do.With all these funny looking sigs and avs around here, its starting to look like a zoo. lol </P>

While i certainly will be rooting for the Sox this weekend, im really not a fan..</P>

Maybe if/ when my Braves start playing a bit better, i may consider something something...lol.</P>

[/quote] if ur scard of a girl its cool, just come out and say it... don't blame it on the rest of us lol[/quote]</P>

[/quote] u didn't turn the coffee pot on before you left... thanks for nuttin[/quote]</P>

I just put on a fresh pot of coffee MMB! Come on over[C][]</P>[/quote]

throw some baileys in that ***** and lets get the day started!

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Let me tell you all, the Redsox are playing the Phils this weekend. Amanda is getting nothing but love from me. I've seen what crossing her results in.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] Hey Heather whats going on?</P>

Hows everything? and how is Mom?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hi patsrule666! It's been crazy the past few monthes! Mom got her gallbladder out,but not without a new set of complications. Her memory is really bad now.She can't remember from day to day or hour to hour.It's really scary.They've done test on her and don't know what's happening to her memory. It's the sadest thing to watch. Other than that I've been good. I'm dating a guy that I went to school with 25 years ago! lol We're usually attached at the hip,so that's why I'm never on anymore.He's a a huge music festival called "bonnaroo" in TN this week,so I have some free time to hop on the Mb's.</P>

Comment

[quote user="HeatherP"]I just put on a fresh pot of coffee MMB! Come on over[C][][/quote]</P>

be careful what you wish for miss.. once he is there he will never leave lol</P>

{edit:} yeah, hows mom???</P>[/quote]

yea we missed ya at draft day

and pleasssse woman, don't make me tell everyone about how u take pictures of my front door at night and send me the text messages of it...

stalker status

Comment

{edit:} yeah, hows mom???</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL ok but you have to leave Monday night when Rich comes home from TN mmb!</P>

She's got a new problem now....her memory is really bad.[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="HeatherP"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] throw some baileys in that ***** and lets get the day started![/quote]</P>

Here ya go! Cheers![C][D][]</P>

Comment

Morning everyone

**** the Red Sox

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

**** the Red Sox
                      [/quote]</P>

Good Morning LT[C]</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

**** the Red Sox
                        [/quote]

super ugly

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]well good morning to you sir.[/quote] u didn't turn the coffee pot on before you left... thanks for nuttin[/quote]</P>

ooo funny guy today.</P>

[/quote] always funny next time don't forget the sausage and egg[/quote]</P>

Matt, Amanda has a new sig for you. I really like this one.</P>

Mandy send it to him.</P>

</P>

Nuttin but Love,</P>

</P>

Morehead State</P>
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone

**** the Red Sox
                            [/quote]

super ugly[/quote]

I take it ur referring to the guy in the sig?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ooo funny guy today.</P>

Matt, Amanda has a new sig for you. I really like this one.</P>

</P>

Nuttin but Love,</P>

</P>

Morehead State</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol this was NOT my idea.. paps asked me to do and i gotta obey what paps says.</P>

</P>

lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ooo funny guy today.</P>

Matt, Amanda has a new sig for you.* I really like this one.</P>

*</P>

Nuttin but Love,</P>

*</P>

Morehead State</P>[/quote]

bring it pops...

upset ur cowarding out of a bet that a GIRL offers you...

but alrighty then... do ur worst.. i'm the iceman

Comment

Working...
                                X