• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    lol okay nevermind lol
    I just prayed, for you man.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
      that's exactly why I said that lol, when I had mine pulled It was great, my younger brother was there getting his done at the same time I remember that I was done first and sitting in the waiting room not able to keep my bloody gaws in my mouth laughing up a ****ing storm and being so happy.

the little kids were crying in the room, looking back it must have been terrifying for these 10-14 year old kids to see me 17 or 18 at the time I think bleeding profusely from my mouth and laughing about it.

The Vic's were pretty cool, but after one day I decided I didn't need them and sold them to friends lol.
      Did the same thing haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        I got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once, trust me if possible get them all done in one shot. If you can handle the pain you don't need the vic's(I just used advil). Take two ice packs, one for each side of your head, and take an ace bandage and wrap it around your head and you are good to go.
        thanks for the tips man. Im gonna try not to be a ***** and ditch the drugs if I can help it. the ice pack thing is a really good idea. anybody i knew who had it done though was in pain for 2-3 days from the procedure.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
          that's exactly why I said that lol, when I had mine pulled It was great, my younger brother was there getting his done at the same time I remember that I was done first and sitting in the waiting room not able to keep my bloody gaws in my mouth laughing up a ****ing storm and being so happy.

the little kids were crying in the room, looking back it must have been terrifying for these 10-14 year old kids to see me 17 or 18 at the time I think bleeding profusely from my mouth and laughing about it.

The Vic's were pretty cool, but after one day I decided I didn't need them and sold them to friends lol.
          I gave some of mine away, but I stopped.

All I remember was looking up at the ceiling laughing and enjoying life and then poof. Then I woke up and I couldn't feel my head at all..it was all weird.
          And I hate how they make you bite on the gnaws. Like wtf I just had surgery and you want me to bite down? lsdkdkfjslakldke3k3lkdsjafkldsf.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

thanks for the tips man. Im gonna try not to be a ***** and ditch the drugs if I can help it. the ice pack thing is a really good idea. anybody i knew who had it done though was in pain for 2-3 days from the procedure.
            No prob, yeah you will be hurting a few days after for sure but at least you wont look like a chipmunk lol

Comment

• gawdammit you guys are scaring the **** outta me!

in the imfamous words of Bart scott: "CANT WAIT"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                No prob, yeah you will be hurting a few days after for sure but at least you wont look like a chipmunk lol
                yeah this one kid i knew looked just like that and his jaw turned dark green/blue. wtf?

Comment

• I just liked taking the medicine that knocked me the **** out.

Comment

yeah this one kid i knew looked just like that and his jaw turned dark green/blue. wtf?
                    His jaw was bruised from the procedure I guess. That's really weird, I wouldn't worry about bruising at all.

Comment

gawdammit you guys are scaring the **** outta me!

in the imfamous words of Bart scott: "CANT WAIT"
                      honestly it was no big deal for me, I had 3 out, I guess I was lucky, but man my brother...the fused tooth to the jaw bone...yeah he was NOT happy for about a week, I don't think he moved from his bed for 3 days.

My mother told me about when she went, said she had huge bruises too, I think it's rare but I don't know, I can only talk about what I went through myself and it wasn't bad at all.

Comment

• The list of people who have walked on the moon is actually longer than the list of hitters who have scored on Mariano Rivera in the postseason.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          The list of people who have walked on the moon is actually longer than the list of hitters who have scored on Mariano Rivera in the postseason.
                          lmao that's awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            lmao that's awesome.
                            Well, look who posted it...cmon...
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Didn't Mariano say he was going to retire after last season? Is he definitely doing to after this one?

Comment

• Going to see 21 tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X