Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
    oh god more Hixon sigh.
    Nicks & RR with Hixon or JJ in the slot isn't a bad WR corps if Cruz is gone

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
      Nicks & RR with Hixon or JJ in the slot isn't a bad WR corps if Cruz is gone
      Not bad at all...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        Nicks & RR with Hixon or JJ in the slot isn't a bad WR corps if Cruz is gone
        I just don't like Hixon as a starting WR he's so medicore I'd much rather have him only do Special Teams and maybe 4th or 5th WR, I'd rather try any young WR we pick up in the draft or something there see if we can find something, we know what Hixon is and it's meh.
        Last edited by DavenIII; 03-11-2013, 04:55 PM.

        Comment


        • Hixon is a good reciever, but he's like the anti-epitome of an explosive receiver that Nicks and Cruz are. He's shows little glimses here and there, but he's not the guy you want primarily on your team at wide out.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            any word on Woodson? man i really need to start reading more. lol
            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Haven't heard much on Woodson, I will get the inside scoop. -Calls Adam Schefter-
            lol

            If we sign Woodson, I'm going to punch Jerry Reese in the face.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Anquan Boldin traded to the 49ers for a 6th round pick
              Cruz is definitely gone now. Wow that division is stacking up.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Oh God if we lose Cruz...
                Bet we won't.


                I have a bad feeling that we're going to overpay for him actually.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  Bet we won't.I have a bad feeling that we're going to overpay for him actually.
                  Don't be silly.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Don't be silly.
                    How is it 'silly'?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      How is it 'silly'?
                      Because John Mara has publicly stated that he will not overpay for Cruz.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Cruz ain't going nowhere. Book it!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Because John Mara has publicly stated that he will not overpay for Cruz.
                          Uh, judging by how much we've paid for some players. not "overpaying" doesn't necessarily mean a good deal at all.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            Uh, judging by how much we've paid for some players. not "overpaying" doesn't necessarily mean a good deal at all.
                            So what isn't a good deal for Cruz then?
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              So what isn't a good deal for Cruz then?
                              That 50 mil deal he was rumored to get. He aint worth that much to us. but we've given out ridiculously huge contracts to players before like: Rolle, Diehl, Canty, Boley, Webster etc... We better not do that here.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                                That 50 mil deal he was rumored to get. He aint worth that much to us. but we've given out ridiculously huge contracts to players before like: Rolle, Diehl, Canty, Boley, Webster etc... We better not do that here.
                                That's a rumor.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X