This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what did Pau Gasol make this sig for me? its cream filled... disappointed with ur creativity moorehead... u just gave me a giants sig.... most wont even notice the hats[/quote]

The hats are sickening....

You covered the NY SB champs with Boston B
    [/quote] yea whatever tho.. this was truely the weakest idea yet.... even the blonds sigs were worse than this[/quote]</P>

Your reaction is all the affirmation I need.</P>

And yes, I will never make a wager that could possibly cause the surrender control of my life in any way.</P>

In other words, I'm man enough to admit I'm a woman.</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what did Pau Gasol make this sig for me? its cream filled... disappointed with ur creativity moorehead... u just gave me a giants sig.... most wont even notice the hats[/quote]

[/quote] yea whatever tho.. this was truely the weakest idea yet.... even the blonds sigs were worse than this[/quote]</P>

seriously **** you mmb lol my ideas are good ok... you hated when i had control so knock it off over there.</P>

[/quote]

I cannot get the avatar b-day cake today?
      [/quote]</P>

well see...</P>

ok friends, i am off to work.. be back once im settled in. dont miss me too much.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

seriously **** you mmb lol my ideas are good ok... you hated when i had control so knock it off over there.</P>[/quote]

its hot when ur in control []
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Your reaction is all the affirmation I need.</P>

And yes, I will never make a wager that could possibly cause the surrender control of my life in any way.</P>

In other words, I'm man enough to admit I'm a woman.</P>[/quote]

listen im not gonna lie, i may of played some stuff off before when losing hte bet... but this is honestly a weak attempt... u just gave me a giants sig..

i'm cool with it lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] yea whatever tho.. this was truely the weakest idea yet.... even the blonds sigs were worse than this[/quote]</p>

seriously **** you mmb lol my ideas are good ok... you hated when i had control so knock it off over there.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

well see...</p>

ok friends, i am off to work.. be back once im settled in. dont miss me too much.</p>[/quote]

[&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] yea whatever tho.. this was truely the weakest idea yet.... even the blonds sigs were worse than this[/quote]</p>

seriously **** you mmb lol my ideas are good ok... you hated when i had control so knock it off over there.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

well see...</p>

ok friends, i am off to work.. be back once im settled in. dont miss me too much.</p>[/quote]

[<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][/quote]

is it ur bday?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

well see...</p>

[&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][/quote]

is it ur bday?[/quote]

In 11 days

Blondie was leaving, so I was starting to throw a party

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

well see...</p>

[<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][<)][/quote]

is it ur bday?[/quote]

In 11 days

[/quote]

sweet 16?

Comment

Morning (Avatar check)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning (Avatar check)
                      [/quote]

just make sure when u paid ur dues, that sig comes back up...

well actually once u pay this one off, then u'll owe me another weeks worth of sig too... but once that is done... ya know

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning (Avatar check)
                        [/quote]

well actually once u pay this one off, then u'll owe me another weeks worth of sig too... but once that is done... ya know[/quote]

Nah My Bet with her was for my Avatar..you and me are going for Sigs...this week.

(edit I think the "Shortstack" pic might be too big for an avatar I'm putting it in but it's not changing on my screen anyone else see it?)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning (Avatar check)
                          [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA SHORTSTACKK

HAHAHAHA THATS GREAT

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning (Avatar check)
                            [/quote]

well actually once u pay this one off, then u'll owe me another weeks worth of sig too... but once that is done... ya know[/quote]

Nah My Bet with her was for my Avatar..you and me are going for Sigs...this week.
                            [/quote]

you'll be waiving that yankeebanner in no time

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning (Avatar check)
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

you'll be waiving that yankeebanner in no time[/quote]

Big talk from a team that can't even beat their division rival one time so far this season....we have a winning record against the phillies....you are gonna be in for a long week..

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

well see...</p>

[&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][/quote]

is it ur bday?[/quote]

In 11 days

[/quote]

sweet 16?[/quote]

Bro.... 16 was three years ago....

Comment

Working...
                                X