This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    So I would assume Cruz changing agents is an advantage to us, right?
    the way it went down leads me to believe that maybe the Giants gave him a desent offer that his other agent turned down or advise Cruz to test the waters ...And Cruz throught the offer was ok ...wtfk

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      the way it went down leads me to believe that maybe the Giants gave him a desent offer that his other agent turned down or advise Cruz to test the waters ...And Cruz throught the offer was ok ...wtfk
      Some players arent as dumb as we think lol. It's possible that some people just REALLY want to stay with the team that helped make them. I really hope this is the case. I really feel our offense is SOOOO much more dynamic with multiple WR threats. That's a somewhat generic statement obviously. but we're going to have a "new" running game....and with Eli at the helm, having multiple threats like we USED to puts us at a huge advantage!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Some players arent as dumb as we think lol. It's possible that some people just REALLY want to stay with the team that helped make them. I really hope this is the case. I really feel our offense is SOOOO much more dynamic with multiple WR threats. That's a somewhat generic statement obviously. but we're going to have a "new" running game....and with Eli at the helm, having multiple threats like we USED to puts us at a huge advantage!
        I cant wait to see our running game.

Comment

Yes and there is not doubt in my mind that front office is trying do exactly what you say...I can't get all up in arms about what these guys make, how the FO does it or what the cap is....What I do get up arms about is when this teams falls flat on their face on Sundays ....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I cant wait to see our running game.
            Same, It's what I'm looking forward to the most right now.

Comment

• Suppose Nicks and Cruz have very good stats next year. Something along the lines of..(suppose Nicks is healthy).

Nicks: 1300 yds, 12 tds. 80 catches.

Cruz: 1000-1200 yds, 9 tds, 90+ catches. Who would you keep?
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Suppose Nicks and Cruz have very good stats next year. Something along the lines of..(suppose Nicks is healthy).

Nicks: 1300 yds, 12 tds. 80 catches.

Cruz: 1000-1200 yds, 9 tds, 90+ catches. Who would you keep?
                I'd go watch some game video and keep the one drawing more coverage.

(which is most likely going to be Nicks)

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                  So Rusty, stop avoiding the question and answer it already, what do you think is overpaying for Cruz...give a monetary number.

Saying "near market value" is just a cop out.
                  Not really, and honestly lol, I dont even care anymore. It was just a simple comment I made. I basically said already anything around that fifty mil range that was going around. that's it. then again, he could be gone after this year. I hope not though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                    that Rolle contract is so heavily over exaggerated by Giants fans
                    It was the price you had to pay for a FA safety. We were desperate. I don't condemn Reese for it because we had CC brown back there and needed any help we could get.

Comment

Still worried about the Oline. but maybe Browns ability to actually run through holes and get north will alleviate my fears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                        Still worried about
                        Is it just me, or does anyone immediately think of 'giggles' any time they see that combination of words? lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Is it just me, or does anyone immediately think of 'giggles' any time they see that combination of words? lol
                          haha yeah. I realized that too.

So lame how people kept on making giggles accounts trying to 'trick' us or something.

Comment

• I should bring back ANTI MoreHead

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I should bring back ANTI MoreHead
                              Is that when you couldnt log on the new boards?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• wasn't Giggles originally just Haronii's account after he left or whatever cause tiki got booed?

Comment

Working...
                                X