This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
    wasn't Giggles originally just Haronii's account after he left or whatever cause tiki got booed?
    I literally have no idea.

I just know that through most of 2008 there were multiple new accounts every day with the giggles avatar. Guess I wouldn't put it past harooni to do them all though lol.

It caused an issue for awhile on the boards because they wouldnt allow new accounts without being approved my admins first. i remember because one time i got temp banned, but didnt get a message or anything, i just couldnt post. so i tried making another account, it didnt get approved for over a month. i was only banned for a week so it didnt exactly matter lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

wasn't Giggles originally just Haronii's account after he left or whatever cause tiki got booed?
      I always thought Harooni was Tiki.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        I always thought Harooni was Tiki.
        you definitely are not alone in that opinion. i believe there were actually posts with that as a theory lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Is that when you couldnt log on the new boards?
          Yea I think. I tried to make one before that but mods didnt allow it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Yea I think. I tried to make one before that but mods didnt allow it.
            they had asked us to do some sort of migration thing prior I THINK....but mine didnt work cuz it knew i had to same name or something? idk...who cares, i can tell my post count clearly carried over as well as my joined date so somethign clearly went right lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I literally have no idea.

I just know that through most of 2008 there were multiple new accounts every day with the giggles avatar. Guess I wouldn't put it past harooni to do them all though lol.

It caused an issue for awhile on the boards because they wouldnt allow new accounts without being approved my admins first. i remember because one time i got temp banned, but didnt get a message or anything, i just couldnt post. so i tried making another account, it didnt get approved for over a month. i was only banned for a week so it didnt exactly matter lol
              haha me either.

Comment

• Random Rudy Fact #1 I like owls.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Random Rudy Fact #1 I like owls.
                  You probably don't.

Comment

You probably don't.
                    But I do. Owls are cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      But I do. Owls are cute.
                      good job!

Most people would have seen that .gif and changed their minds but you have conviction in your love of Owl's, I'm impressed

Comment

good job!Most people would have seen that .gif and changed their minds but you have conviction in your love of Owl's, I'm impressed
                        Haha, hey..they have to eat!

Comment

good job!

Most people would have seen that .gif and changed their minds but you have conviction in your love of Owl's, I'm impressed

If anything, it would make people love owls even more.

Comment

• i got suckered into closing the branch....aaaarrrgggh
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Giants reached out to Deangelo hall. Are we flicking quarters at him or something?

Comment

• DeangeNO

Comment

Working...
                                X