Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wouldn't hate it. He's an off zone corner who can get picks. Fits exactly with what Fewell does on defense. It's not like our defense doesn't get gashed anyway.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
      I wouldn't hate it. He's an off zone corner who can get picks. Fits exactly with what Fewell does on defense. It's not like our defense doesn't get gashed anyway.
      Thank God you are not a GM.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Thank God you are not a GM.
        oh please. Did you expect us to sign back Ross?

        I didn't say I would love it, or that I would even go out and get Deangelo in the first place. I only stated I wouldn't hate the idea if Reese decided to pick a guy like that up who already fits. (cheaply obviously) keep the silly comments to yourself.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
          oh please. Did you expect us to sign back Ross? I didn't say I would love it, or that I would even go out and get Deangelo in the first place. I only stated I wouldn't hate the idea if Reese decided to pick a guy like that up who already fits. (cheaply obviously) keep the silly comments to yourself.
          With all due respect, I'm not too thrilled about Ross coming back either. I know we are weak at CB but damn, are we trying to get weaker?
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY SOCIOLOGY.
              You don't have to study for sociology, not a real class

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                You don't have to study for sociology, not a real class
                Well I'm taking an upper level class of it, and I have to study 4 chapters of material. Sooooo yep.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Well I'm taking an upper level class of it, and I have to study 4 chapters of material. Sooooo yep.
                  on what

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                    on what
                    Sexuality and intimate relationships, Non-marital lifestyles, Marriage, Parenting, and Work and Family.

                    So actually 5 chapters worth of material.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      It was the price you had to pay for a FA safety. We were desperate. I don't condemn Reese for it because we had CC brown back there and needed any help we could get.

                      Lol exactly. A safety that can play corner.
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Giants reached out to Deangelo hall. Are we flicking quarters at him or something?
                        Ugh.... Brutal.
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          oh please. Did you expect us to sign back Ross?

                          I didn't say I would love it, or that I would even go out and get Deangelo in the first place. I only stated I wouldn't hate the idea if Reese decided to pick a guy like that up who already fits. (cheaply obviously) keep the silly comments to yourself.
                          Actually yea, I that it was a common sense possibility
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                            Actually yea, I that it was a common sense possibility
                            Or they could have just drafted a CB you never know.

                            Comment


                            • WOW theres a ton of talent out there in free agency. Give me Dashon Goldston or Sean Smith then our 2ndary is looking REEEEEEEEAL good
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Sexuality and intimate relationships, Non-marital lifestyles, Marriage, Parenting, and Work and Family.

                                So actually 5 chapters worth of material.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAONQyJWC-8

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X