X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    that last word is slang for vagina. lol ;P
    lol. I don't indulge in gun control debates too often, because people usually don't know what the ***** they are talking about.

Comment

• I'll be honest, I don't either. I just dont like anything about the idea of having them in people's hands.

Mankind is inherently evil, and no good will ever come from it.
      If youre worried about a tyranical government, then you should probably leave the country. (wow that sounds soooooooo ultra-conservative redneck lol)
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I know ALOT of gun owners, and I'll start by saying that the only sane ones I know happen to be cops.

theyre all fanatics, and thats what makes lack of gun control scary.

I like to incite them sometimes too just to be a pain in the ***. Tell them they wouldnt be badass w/o their gun. That nobody would dare start a fight with me, cuz i'd kick the **** out of them if it came to fisticuffs. gun muscles. theyre all *******.
        What makes them "fanatics"? They like guns? Are they hurting anyone? most likely not, so why does it bother you? have you ever went to the range with them?

Id slap ya glasses off and run circles around yo ***

Comment

I'll be honest, I don't either. I just dont like anything about the idea of having them in people's hands.

If youre worried about a tyranical government, then you should probably leave the country. (wow that sounds soooooooo ultra-conservative redneck lol)
          so you think NO one should have guns? citizens, police, military, etc..?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            What makes them "fanatics"? They like guns? Are they hurting anyone? most likely not, so why does it bother you? have you ever went to the range with them?

Id slap ya glasses off and run circles around yo ***
            I'd crush you at the neck, with my bare hand. I'll even use my right hand, since I'm a lefty lololol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
              so you think NO one should have guns? citizens, police, military, etc..?
              Police & Military would need a means to enforce obviously.

I'm sure we'll eventually get to a point where we wont need any military on the ground anymore. weird, eh?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Police & Military would need a means to enforce obviously.
                Sounds a lot like Nazi Germany.

Comment

I'll be honest, I don't either. I just dont like anything about the idea of having them in people's hands.

Thats why were given the 2nd Pizz. So the weak can protect themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                    Sounds a lot like Nazi Germany.
                    like I said......mankind is inherently evil.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

like I said......mankind is inherently evil.
                      the good people should just let themselves be oppressed? If the entire planet was devoid of guns, meaning nobody had them, that would be nice I guess. but that sounds pretty impossible lol

Edit: Plus there are other ways of killing people. Wouldn't make a difference. Like you said, people are evil.
                      Last edited by Rusty192; 03-14-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I'd crush you at the neck, with my bare hand. I'll even use my right hand, since I'm a lefty lololol
                        hahahaa

Comment

• It would of been funnier if you said ill crush you at the neck with my bear arms. hahaha i crack myself up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            It would of been funnier if you said ill crush you at the neck with my bear arms. hahaha i crack myself up.
                            Accept my friend request bum.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Accept my friend request bum.
                              AdultFriendFinder? careful. most of dezz's victims met him that way.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

AdultFriendFinder? careful. most of dezz's victims met him that way.
                                crapcrapcrap I'm going to die crap whoa.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X