Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we lose KP to the ***** Eagles so he can stop the one thing we do well: throw the deep ball. Then we go ahead and sign some castoff safety from the Steelers and keep Antrel-overpaid-liability-Rolle.

I am sorry, they are morons to me right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
      So we lose KP to the ***** Eagles so he can stop the one thing we do well: throw the deep ball. Then we go ahead and sign some castoff safety from the Steelers and keep Antrel-overpaid-liability-Rolle.

Lol Jerry Reese..a moron..ha
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Lol Jerry Reese..a moron..ha
        Something you have in common with the situation. I really don't think Reese is a moron, but what is happening totally is ******

Comment

So we lose KP to the ***** Eagles so he can stop the one thing we do well: throw the deep ball. Then we go ahead and sign some castoff safety from the Steelers and keep Antrel-overpaid-liability-Rolle.

Kenny Philips can't play a whole season, what would be the point of resigning him when we would need to find another safety to play the other 13 games he will miss?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
            Kenny Philips can't play a whole season, what would be the point of resigning him when we would need to find another safety to play the other 13 games he will miss?
            Honestly, its better to have someone who might get dinged up some of the time but can cover, rather than a guy who's always healthy, but is completely horrible all the time. Now our secondary will just plain suck.

Comment

Honestly, its better to have someone who might get dinged up some of the time but can cover, rather than a guy who's always healthy, but is completely horrible all the time. Now our secondary will just plain suck.
              I don't know who you are referring to, I can only assume you are talking about Rolle. If so its not as if he was going to primarily play FS anyway, I think that job will fall to someone else(I dont think this person is on the roster yet). KP is just too unreliable, if he could stay healthy it would have been a no brainer to keep him but I can't blame the FO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                I don't know who you are referring to, I can only assume you are talking about Rolle. If so its not as if he was going to primarily play FS anyway, I think that job will fall to someone else(I dont think this person is on the roster yet). KP is just too unreliable, if he could stay healthy it would have been a no brainer to keep him but I can't blame the FO.
                Only guy that is awful covering

Comment

Something you have in common with the situation. I really don't think Reese is a moron, but what is happening totally is ******
                  So he's a moron right now? You don't even know what the final roster will look like. Step away from the ledge hun..

Comment

• I can't wait to see the final roster when it's all said and done, so we can actually have something to argue about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      I can't wait to see the final roster when it's all said and done, so we can actually have something to argue about.
                      Just wait until after the draft, this place is gonna get verrrry interesting.

Comment

Just wait until after the draft, this place is gonna get verrrry interesting.
                        I'd like to go further than that. The draft never interests me for longer than a week. I'm more interested in camp

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          I'd like to go further than that. The draft never interests me for longer than a week. I'm more interested in camp
                          I'll go even further, wait until the first preseason game.

Comment

I'll go even further, wait until the first preseason game.
                            Haha, truth. We get to see the Painter

Comment

• One thing for sure though..our defense is still a hot mess.

Comment

One thing for sure though..our defense is still a hot mess.
                                When I said that to someone on one of the threads, they immediately brought up Eli Manning. Not even kidding.

Comment

Working...
                                X