Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    "yes you are!!! since you are worried about something, and you posted about it on a message board that must mean you are suicidal!!!!! see how dumb that sounds? some people just want to vent, not want the entire FO blown up.
    Being worried and calling our GM a moron are totally different. Maybe not to you.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I called Reese a moron for that? Lol you and I both know that isn't true. I don't like CWebb..but I have NEVER called Reese a moron for keeping him.
      you posted: stupid or moronic. and you sure thought it was stupid. dont backtrack now

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        You're acting like I'm saying our defense is great without KP lol. I'm just saying I understand WHY Reese let him go.
        No, you are saying that him being injured sometimes somehow makes him less of a defensive player.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
          you posted: stupid or moronic. and you sure thought it was stupid. dont backtrack now
          Not either, especially not to Reese.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
            No, you are saying that him being injured sometimes somehow makes him less of a defensive player.
            If you are not on the field, how can you be great?
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Being worried and calling our GM a moron are totally different. Maybe not to you.
              the point is we all ***** about things we dont agree with. and heaven forbid I post about it on here without getting grief from someone hardly irreproachable regarding decisions they dont like.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Not either, especially not to Reese.
                fine go ahead and backtrack. whatever

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  fine go ahead and backtrack. whatever
                  lol it's not backtracking if I never said such a foolish thing to a great GM
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    If you are not on the field, how can you be great?
                    dumb statement. Our defense was miles better with him on the field. If you are clueless to this then pay better attention to the games my friend.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      the point is we all ***** about things we dont agree with. and heaven forbid I post about it on here without getting grief from someone hardly irreproachable regarding decisions they dont like.
                      Ok
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        lol it's not backtracking if I never said such a foolish thing to a great GM
                        you said to me sometime it would be stupid/dumb to keep webster. If that's not an indictment of our great GM then I don't know what planet you live on.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          dumb statement. Our defense was miles better with him on the field. If you are clueless to this then pay better attention to the games my friend.
                          Once again, I'm not saying we are better off without him, but injuries don't help either. It's done, he's an Eagle. We are going to move on.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            you said to me sometime it would be stupid/dumb to keep webster. If that's not an indictment of our great GM then I don't know what planet you live on.
                            Noticed how I softened up to the idea?
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Once again, I'm not saying we are better off without him, but injuries don't help either. It's done, he's an Eagle. We are going to move on.
                              I know, an Eagle. Of all the scumbag teams....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                                I know, an Eagle. Of all the scumbag teams....
                                That was his choice. It is what it is.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X