X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Love it!!

Why does my mug make my coffee instantly cold?

Literally went 4 minutes ago to fill my mug with coffee and I just went to drink it and it was cold. I'm really pissed. It's a New York Giants mug too...

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      How much do those *****es cost? Must be so much money to have a collection like that.
      nowadays the balls are generally between 180-240$ in a pro shop, I get them pretty much at cost though so my last one cost 120$ I need another one before May though that one will probably be around 160$ (it's actually a 240 dollar ball in the shop though)

when I say I have a collection it's really not the right term, I need to buy at least a ball or two a year, I wear them down to the point that they don't work correctly anymore and thus must replace them....most of my old balls are either sitting in a closet or the garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
        nowadays the balls are generally between 180-240$ in a pro shop, I get them pretty much at cost though so my last one cost 120$ I need another one before May though that one will probably be around 160$ (it's actually a 240 dollar ball in the shop though)

when I say I have a collection it's really not the right term, I need to buy at least a ball or two a year, I wear them down to the point that they don't work correctly anymore and thus must replace them....most of my old balls are either sitting in a closet or the garage.
        Gotcha. I've always wanted a collection of something. Blu-rays and books might be y collection.

I just spend a lot on video games.

Comment

• I can only bowl 10 Ilbs lol. I need to change my ball right now, it's only 8 Ilbs.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Gotcha. I've always wanted a collection of something. Blu-rays and books might be y collection. I just spend a lot on video games.
            I used to collect snow globes, I have about 25. Lol I was jealous that my brother had something to collect and I didn't so I chose snow globes because they were pretty

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              I used to collect snow globes, I have about 25. Lol I was jealous that my brother had something to collect and I didn't so I chose snow globes because they were pretty
              Those are awesome. As a kid, I've always liked staring at different ones.

Comment

Those are awesome. As a kid, I've always liked staring at different ones.
                Yeah, I love them. I stopped because I was running out of space haha. Now I'm a freak for movie posters lol.

Comment

Yeah, I love them. I stopped because I was running out of space haha. Now I'm a freak for movie posters lol.
                  I want a movie poster in my new room when I move. I was thinking the Joker because I left the movie theater in complete awe. Loved it.

Comment

I want a movie poster in my new room when I move. I was thinking the Joker because I left the movie theater in complete awe. Loved it.
                    That's a nice one. I have a jillion Harry Potter posters, 2 Hunger Games, and a Biggie and Pac one. Needd moreeEe

Comment

That's a nice one. I have a jillion Harry Potter posters, 2 Hunger Games, and a Biggie and Pac one. Needd moreeEe
                      That's a lot haha

Comment

• And a NYC poster. One of my faves.

Comment

I can only bowl 10 Ilbs lol. I need to change my ball right now, it's only 8 Ilbs.
                          you can likely bowl with a 14-15-16 pound ball, it's mostly to do with form, I was 100 pounds soaking wet when I first started using a 16 pound ball.

the thing is if you throw a hook, the technology in today's balls only works at 14+ pounds, anything less then that and you can't get a ball that works correctly...they make and sell them but they don't work right.

but if you are just going out to have fun and drink a few beers with friends none of that matters :P

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                            you can likely bowl with a 14-15-16 pound ball, it's mostly to do with form, I was 100 pounds soaking wet when I first started using a 16 pound ball.the thing is if you throw a hook the technology in today's balls only works at 14+ pounds, anything less then that and you can't get a ball that works correctly...they make and sell them but they don't work right.
                            That might be the reason Ican't hook a ball to save my life. It's not consistent... It's either perfect or a gutter ball. Right now, I don't have the arm strength to bowl 14+ though

Comment

I just spend a lot on video games.
                              Tell me about it...sigh, Playstation 4 is coming out soon I payed 600$ for a PS3 seemingly last week (it feels that way really I got it release day) I don't even remember playing more then a few different games on it.

Comment

That might be the reason Ican't hook a ball to save my life. It's not consistent... It's either perfect or a gutter ball. Right now, I don't have the arm strength to bowl 14+ though
                                that's what I'm saying it's about form you aren't really supposed to be using much strength, it's a pendulum motion you let the ball swing, that said without the right form you'd rip your arm up so if nobody's there to teach you then forget it :P

the hook thing, you can make any ball hook...when you throw the ball use a motion with your hand similar to opening up a door knob (or throwing an underhand football spiral)

Comment

Working...
                                X