This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's a good point. Would you ever wear them?
    He bowls in them

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      He bowls in them
      You probably bowl in them.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

That's a good point. Would you ever wear them?
        let me show you something and then you can answer the question for yourself :P

I'm in the Mario Outfit with the Bernie Mask.

I'm way beyond being embarrassed by wearing Uggs, that said I don't own a pair cause I don't particular care for them one way or another lol.

(PS: btw how do I Emb video here?)
        Last edited by DavenIII; 03-20-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

You probably bowl in them.
          If youve ever seen Dezz, youd know he lacks the strength to even hold an 8lb bowling ball.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
            let me show you something and then you can answer the question for yourself :Phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGS95pvIr4I'm in the Mario Outfit with the Bernie Mask.I'm way beyond being embarrassed by wearing Uggs, that said I don't own a pair cause I don't particular car for them one way or another lol.
            Oh my God.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              If youve ever seen Dezz, youd know he lacks the strength to even hold an 8lb bowling ball.
              I am stronger than Dezz then.

Comment

I am stronger than Dezz then.
                This would shock no one.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• It must be really awesome being a NFL defender now. All you have to do is stand there put your arms around the RB.

Comment

• Not necessarily related, but.....I was never a good bowler. Never had the technique!

I liked sports where I could just be a brute to excell lol. I was a power forward in basketball, defensemen in hockey, and 2 years of LB in hs football.

I'd say hockey was the most difficult overall. hard to use strenght while also using speed and being able to cut and turn like a BAUSSSS
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Oh my God.
                      I see you are impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        It must be really awesome being a NFL defender now. All you have to do is stand there put your arms around the RB.
                        Lol it's gonna be an interesting season.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                          I see you are impressed.
                          That was actually very funny hahaha, I laughed for a good 2 minutes even though it was a 30 second video. Lol Kermit..

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            It must be really awesome being a NFL defender now. All you have to do is stand there put your arms around the RB.
                            So basically everything they tell you not to do from pop warner, up? lol, seems legit.

Idk man...they need to really start thinking about petitioning this or SOMETHING to make the league aware that this has just become unnacceptable. You wanna be in the limelight as an NFL player, you take your health into your own hands....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Not necessarily related, but.....I was never a good bowler. Never had the technique!I liked sports where I could just be a brute to excell lol. I was a power forward in basketball, defensemen in hockey, and 2 years of LB in hs football. I'd say hockey was the most difficult overall. hard to use strenght while also using speed and being able to cut and turn like a BAUSSSS
                              Haha it takes a bit of practice. Once you get the hang of it, it's really fun! I golf too, but just for fun. My dad and bro got me into it, and I eventually started golfing with my church. Frustrates the hell out of me, but it was fun. Started playing bball young too, loved it.

Comment

• I did a crapload as a kid, haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X