Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine sucks so much, I get a hangover after 8 or 9 glasses before I'm even feeling good

Hard Liquor or Good Beer is the way to go for me, I do have a decent amount of experience drinking wine, good wine too, of many different types because.... Passover.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      my thinking used to "when I was younger" if the girl liked wine so be it,get her the biggest bottle in the store....
      haha she can have whatever she likes, im not drinking it. hows it going B?

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
        Wine sucks so much, I get a hangover after 8 or 9 glasses before I'm even feeling good

Hard Liquor or Good Beer is the way to go for me, I do have a decent amount of experience drinking wine, good wine too, of many different types because.... Passover.
        You seriously get hangovers from WINE???? Holy cow what is happening to the world..
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          haha she can have whatever she likes, im not drinking it. hows it going B?
          there ya go keep the ladys happy you'll be happy....I'm doing good.... lunch break...doing a little tile job on a kitchen remodel......
          Last edited by byron; 03-21-2013, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            You seriously get hangovers from WINE???? Holy cow what is happening to the world..
            If your not getting hangovers you may not be drinking enought......step it up ...

Comment

• Speaking of hangovers, I look like death at work today. Everyone in my group went to watch the golf tourney at bay hill today, so it was prime time to drink last night.

Comment

If your not getting hangovers you may not be drinking enought......step it up ...
                amen
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Well for starters, you shouldn't be drinking wine to get drunk..which is why I'm surprised you got a hangover from it lol.

Comment

Well for starters, you shouldn't be drinking wine to get drunk..which is why I'm surprised you got a hangover from it lol.
                    Oooh....thats what I done wrong when I drank.......lol....just teasing ya Rudy.... I stoped drinking in 89, couldn't take the hangovers anymore....haha

Comment

• It would be nice to see this Cruz thing get done ....

Comment

Oooh....thats what I done wrong when I drank.......lol....just teasing ya Rudy.... I stoped drinking in 89, couldn't take the hangovers anymore....haha
                        I don't blame you one bit.

Comment

It would be nice to see this Cruz thing get done ....
                          You and I both!

Comment

I'm pretty sure its general consensus that wine casuses the worst hangovers, and causes them more easily than other booze. In the past when I've drank wine, I skip the drunk part and just get teh hangover. what's that about???
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I'm pretty sure its general consensus that wine casuses the worst hangovers, and causes them more easily than other booze. In the past when I've drank wine, I skip the drunk part and just get teh hangover. what's that about???
                              I never get drunk or get hangovers when I drink it. Ever. That is so weird to me. And LOL that sucks

Comment

I never get drunk or get hangovers when I drink it. Ever. That is so weird to me. And LOL that sucks
                                I'm with Pizz, whenever I drink wine I skip right past feeling tipsy/drunk/good and go straight to feeling like I have a hangover, generally within 2 hours.

I've had all types of good wines too, I used to work in a liquor store with an extensive wine section that took up more then half the entire store, must have tried at least 70 different bottles....ALL of them leading to the same result

Comment

Working...
                                X