This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I will be in the Tropicana Sports Book in Las Vegas, NV watching the pick. I will think of all of you.
    [/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

[/quote]
    It is about a 6 hour drive from Salt Lake City.
    [/quote]</P>

well if i am making a 5 hour flight you might have to make a 6 hour drive.</P>

[/quote]
    Maybe I will. I have a free place to stay.
    [/quote]</P>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</P>

[/quote]
    I wonder how MMB will feel about that??? I heard he used to work for The Thunder Down Under.
    [/quote] hmmm guessing thats the gay bar? Harooni got me the job[/quote]</P>

LMAO</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I will be in the Tropicana Sports Book in Las Vegas, NV watching the pick. I will think of all of you.
      [/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

[/quote]
      [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
      [/quote]</P>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

count me in! dont really remember my last vegas vaca. was with my dad and my uncle. i remember it being chilly though cause it was the middle of feb. aaand i remember being in ceasers and walking outside at night and asking myself "wtf, where did the blue sky go?" and losing money, but my dad won like 1500. lol goood times</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</p>

[/quote]
        [/quote]</p>

well if i am making a 5 hour flight you might have to make a 6 hour drive.</p>

[/quote]
        [/quote]</p>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</p>[/quote]
        I wonder how MMB will feel about that??? I heard he used to work for The Thunder Down Under.
        [/quote]

Oh yeah bro....

Thank you for editing ur sig

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
          [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
          [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
          [/quote]</P>

time in vegas with ME and YOU.. NO WAYYY mmb would say no! lol </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, how*far are you from there??*so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

[/quote]
            [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
            [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
            [/quote]</P>

time in vegas with ME and YOU.. NO WAYYY mmb would say no! lol </P>[/quote]

lol **** right i would...

vegas trip and i can't come, what kind of shizzle is tht
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
              [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
              [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
              [/quote]</P>

[/quote] lol **** right i would... vegas trip and i can't come, what kind of shizzle is tht[/quote]</P>

f ack them matt. i know some good places</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

[/quote] lol **** right i would... vegas trip and i can't come, what kind of shizzle is tht[/quote]</P>

what ever, youll be sorry. []</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, how*far are you from there??*so we might need to have an early meetin!!</P>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</P>

f ack them matt. i know some good places</P>[/quote]

word up lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, howfar are you from there??so we might need to have an early meetin!!</p>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</p>

yeah you def have too! you bring the wife and ill bring mmb and itll be good times- vegas wont know what hit them. lol</p>[/quote]
                    [/quote]

hmmm guessing thats the gay bar?

Harooni got me the job[/quote]
                    It is a strip show for the ladies.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                        [/quote] hmmm guessing thats the gay bar? Harooni got me the job[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i knew he looked familar...</P>

Comment

She owes me back child support out the wazoo.

Comment

lol that girl/guy really makes me queezy. im not joking either[+o(]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

you best be thinking of us!! im trying to come out to vegas in september, how*far are you from there??*so we might need to have an early meetin!!</p>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

hmmm guessing thats the gay bar?

Harooni got me the job[/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

Gotta love how this thread changed topics like a BAZILLION times
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X