Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
    I'll make a thread demeaning eli if itll make you feel better.
    lolz
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bigblue4417 View Post
      This definitely tugs on my heart strings. We will still be getting together in October though, I always look forward to that and of course Steves!!! This thread was the best moment of the internet for all of our lives and always will be. I almost wish I wouldn't have read this. lol sad...
      lol Facebook didn't help either...

      for instance the other night i was watching something on Boomer and Carton and wanted to break Pappy's balls about it and i did it on facebook instead of here.

      hmmm... maybe we should start a THEE THREAD group on facebook and do the **** talking there and keep it private...

      i think it would revive things a bit?

      personally i can't stand the boards anymore. It use to be great to have our thing then go and talk football, its nearly impossible to have a halfway decent football convo on there anymore
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

      Comment


      • and personally i like the new people, hope they show for THEE game...

        its good to see the thread alive
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
          and personally i like the new people, hope they show for THEE game...

          its good to see the thread alive
          they wont show..... (and yes, thats my feeble attempt to make them prove me wrong lol)
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            they wont show..... (and yes, thats my feeble attempt to make them prove me wrong lol)
            Well it's working...somewhat. It honestly all depends on timing.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
              and personally i like the new people, hope they show for THEE game...its good to see the thread alive
              Thanks. I've lurked on here a lot and it was so funny! I'd rather post here (and the Lounge) than TAGF. Less stupidity here, unless Pizz talks.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Thanks. I've lurked on here a lot and it was so funny! I'd rather post here (and the Lounge) than TAGF. Less stupidity here, unless Pizz talks.
                Don't act like MH....it's not becoming.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Well it's working...somewhat. It honestly all depends on timing.
                  Sounds like something Dezz "Frosted Flake" zR would say...
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Don't act like MH....it's not becoming.
                    I'm not. Watch your mouth, sir.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Sounds like something Dezz "Frosted Flake" zR would say...
                      OK WELLL SORRY BUT IT'S TRUE AND I ACTUALLY REALLY WANT TO GO BUT..SCHOOL. And Frosted Lakes > you. K
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Don't act like MH....it's not becoming.
                        Maybe that's what it is. Pizz and Dez were easy targets in the old group. Now they think they got it going on.

                        Hahahaha!!!!!!!!
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Damn..haha
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            OK WELLL SORRY BUT IT'S TRUE AND I ACTUALLY REALLY WANT TO GO BUT..SCHOOL. And Frosted Lakes > you. K
                            caps lock is cruise control for coolness
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              caps lock is cruise control for coolness
                              Interesting compliment, thanks.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Maybe that's what it is. Pizz and Dez were easy targets in the old group. Now they think they got it going on.

                                Hahahaha!!!!!!!!
                                I have thick skin unlike some people around here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X