This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    It actually started in a coupel of threads where Daven and I were mortal message board enemies.

There was a Ben is better than Eli thread that we went to war in. Then Pappy, Pizz, IBB85, BB4417 all joined in on. We ended up just BS;ing by the end of it, so they locked the thread. This is known as the real beginning of THEE thread and the first 200 pages are missing.

In this thread we talked about putting together a draft day party when the draft use to start on a Saturday. So we got it together (as u can tell from the very first post) and its been juts **** talking ever since.
    I remember lurking around in that thread before I made an account. Pure comedy.

Lol that's so funny!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• As a matter of fact, look what I found haha

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....etter-than-Eli
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        ya learn something new every day

now you can go take a nap because you hit the requirement for the day
        BITE ME!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          As a matter of fact, look what I found haha

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....etter-than-Eli
          wow lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            BITE ME!!
            lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• the best part of that Ben vs Eli was MMB trying to act like he was doing himself a favor as Mod M like we didn't already know it was him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                the best part of that Ben vs Eli was MMB trying to act like he was doing himself a favor as Mod M like we didn't already know it was him.
                I throught it was in here when you figured it out...

Comment

• I sure didn't know. Then again, I never actually came across "Mod-M" often enough to wonder....It wasn't till THEE Game 2009 that I found all that out. lol

or was it 2010? idk, who gives a ****.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• JP you ever hear of stream its a gaming site or something It installed when I loaded a game awhile ago

Comment

I throught it was in here when you figured it out...
                      it probably was in there when we figured it out, but it's hilarious to look back on it now, knowing, and watching him say stuff as Mod-M like

"Don't ever say I didn't do anything for you Meyerbud"

knowing that he was talking to himself that way is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                        it probably was in there when we figured it out, but it's hilarious to look back on it now, knowing, and watching him say stuff as Mod-M like

"Don't ever say I didn't do anything for you Meyerbud"

knowing that he was talking to himself that way is hilarious.
                        I'll think you'll find as you get older that talking to yourself becomes more and more common.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          I'll think you'll find as you get older that talking to yourself becomes more and more common.
                          I called myself an idiot the other day it hurt my feelings.....

Comment

JP you ever hear of stream its a gaming site or something It installed when I loaded a game awhile ago
                            you mean Steam?

yea it's the ****. I have like 40+ games in my steam library
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              you mean Steam?

yea it's the ****. I have like 40+ games in my steam library
                              yeah thats it they have a pretty good selection of games I'm thinking about buying just wanted to know if its safe to buy from them...I don't like using my credit card oline all that much...

Comment

yeah thats it they have a pretty good selection of games I'm thinking about buying just wanted to know if its safe to buy from them...I don't like using my credit card oline all that much...
                                Absolutely B.

Steam is THEE most reputable gaming company in the industry. They revolutionized PC gaming. They have their own great proprietary titles like Portal, Team Fortress, Counterstrike, and other big names over the years, and sooooo many gaming companies release their titles through Steam as the Steam Platform has proven to be a cash cow.

Another cool thing about Steam is they do big sale promotions for REALLY good prices. Like, we're talking 75% off kind of sales. They do 2 yearly sales in the summer and around christmas I believe, and then sporadically certain **** goes on sale. They are an AWESOME company.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X