Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mod M banned me for 2 weeks. When I meet Matt and Blondie at a preseason game and hes like "yeaaa thats me, haha dont tell anybody." ****er

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      JP you ever hear of stream its a gaming site or something It installed when I loaded a game awhile ago
      Yea its good B. You can just dl games from there. Usually takes a few hours though, but its still good. They always have good deals too

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Absolutely B.

        Steam is THEE most reputable gaming company in the industry. They revolutionized PC gaming. They have their own great proprietary titles like Portal, Team Fortress, Counterstrike, and other big names over the years, and sooooo many gaming companies release their titles through Steam as the Steam Platform has proven to be a cash cow.

        Another cool thing about Steam is they do big sale promotions for REALLY good prices. Like, we're talking 75% off kind of sales. They do 2 yearly sales in the summer and around christmas I believe, and then sporadically certain **** goes on sale. They are an AWESOME company.
        yeah when I got duke nukem last year it loaded.....I like having a game to play from time to time I have been getting some from amazon its a night mare to sift through their stuff......thanks man

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Mod M banned me for 2 weeks. When I meet Matt and Blondie at a preseason game and hes like "yeaaa thats me, haha dont tell anybody." ****er
          You have to let the filter do its job ...he is a ****er tho

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Yea its good B. You can just dl games from there. Usually takes a few hours though, but its still good. They always have good deals too
            thanks Dezz... I like the being able to just dl it

            Comment


            • Steam is reputable, your money is safe. Personally, as a die hard Counter Strike fan from the old school days, Steam ruined that game.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                Steam is reputable, your money is safe. Personally, as a die hard Counter Strike fan from the old school days, Steam ruined that game.
                with which version?

                old school like 1.6?

                I played CS:Source....that was my first steam game along with Half Life 2. They came with an ATi video card i bought in like 2003 lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  Steam is reputable, your money is safe. Personally, as a die hard Counter Strike fan from the old school days, Steam ruined that game.
                  cool ..man I was a big D nukem fan all the way back to the dos game..Now I like a lot of different stuff and enjoy good graphics ...shoot'em up games mostly....I don't puzzles... I don't want figure that **** out....

                  Comment


                  • I never get tired of seeing old school Lawrence Taylor clips.

                    Good music too...

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCueGECEq_A

                    Giants fan since the early 80s

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      with which version?

                      old school like 1.6?

                      I played CS:Source....that was my first steam game along with Half Life 2. They came with an ATi video card i bought in like 2003 lol
                      thats half my prob is my vid card this friggin machine "all in one hp"....the vid is on board Intel hd grafics ain't enought for most newer games......This machine has a slot but it takes some kind of mini card.......**** it when I replace this thing I'm gonna make sure I get the right stuff ...Htmi input.. and latest and greatest vid card

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                        I never get tired of seeing old school Lawrence Taylor clips.

                        Good music too...

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCueGECEq_A
                        nice vid......we had some LB's back then man I miss that ****.....how you doing man

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          I called myself an idiot the other day it hurt my feelings.....
                          I call myself an idiot several times a day and am always somehow comforted by it.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                            I never get tired of seeing old school Lawrence Taylor clips.

                            Good music too...

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCueGECEq_A
                            I remember watching LT's first Giants preseason game and he actually wore # 98. I have scoured the internet for a pick with him in a Giants uni. wearing 98 but have never seen one.
                            Unless my memory is shot, it has to be out there somewhere.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I remember watching LT's first Giants preseason game and he actually wore # 98. I have scoured the internet for a pick with him in a Giants uni. wearing 98 but have never seen one.
                              Unless my memory is shot, it has to be out there somewhere.
                              Your memory IS shot, because you literally talk about this like every 5-6 months. I mustve heard this 20 times
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I call myself an idiot several times a day and am always somehow comforted by it.
                                well one thing is for sure it refocuses me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X