This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Rather go dline. Eli was one of the least sacked qbs last year. Problem for the oline last year wasnt protecting Eli, the problem was running the ball along with Bradshaws ankles.
    That wasn't the problem, your such a hater...

Dude cracked 1000 and 4.7 ypc which was top 7 out of all RBs that had 150 carries or more

time to stop it with that
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      That wasn't the problem, your such a hater...

Dude cracked 1000 and 4.7 ypc which was top 7 out of all RBs that had 150 carries or more

time to stop it with that
      Not hating on Bradshaw at all, I like him a lot. But Brown looked much better than AB when AB went down for a few weeks. you cant deny Bradshaw ankles were a liability

Comment

Not hating on Bradshaw at all, I like him a lot. But Brown looked much better than AB when AB went down for a few weeks. you cant deny Bradshaw ankles were a liability
        a liability in the sense that he obviously wasn't a go every week but the running game wasn't a liability because of Bradshaw . Truth is that he was one of the most effective runners in the league last year.

And yes Brown looked great, but 70 carries isn't a big enough sample size
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

a liability in the sense that he obviously wasn't a go every week but the running game wasn't a liability because of Bradshaw . Truth is that he was one of the most effective runners in the league last year.

And yes Brown looked great, but 70 carries isn't a big enough sample size
          You are kidding yourself if you dont think his ankle problems didnt slow him down at all. Even though he had a good year last year, our running game struggled, non existent at times, Think we can both agree on that. Im not placing this solely at AB feet at all. Like I said before I think the oline is weak in the running game. and the coaches were stubborn when it came to giving Wilson carries. Splitting carries would have helped AB in my opinion.

Comment

You are kidding yourself if you dont think his ankle problems didnt slow him down at all. Even though he had a good year last year, our running game struggled, non existent at times, Think we can both agree on that. Im not placing this solely at AB feet at all. Like I said before I think the oline is weak in the running game. and the coaches were stubborn when it came to giving Wilson carries. Splitting carries would have helped AB in my opinion.
            I agree. I love Bradshaw, but his time was up. The one practice a week thing was getting out of hand too. The less he practiced, the worse he looked.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I think with Boothe signing a one year deal, Snee who has bene on a decline with a final year big cap number, no real answer at RT we have to be eyeballing OL in the first two rounds. They say its a deep class this year so maybe we do wait on it
              I been thinking the same even before Boothe DD sticks to bring a young guy alone I think the giants want to pay DD...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                I agree. I love Bradshaw, but his time was up. The one practice a week thing was getting out of hand too. The less he practiced, the worse he looked.
                yeah what I read they had to put bigger screws in his foot "that bone is small as it is" I think the foot is about done ....jmo

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Yeah.....Just seems that protecting our QB has to be #1.
                  well with a gunslinger like Eli and the fact that he is pretty nimble on his feet hell whats the worry

Comment

• I better get back to work

Comment

honestly i'd try to do 8x11 or get him to sign little footballs or something.
                      That's what I was thinking. Good advice.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        well with a gunslinger like Eli and the fact that he is pretty nimble on his feet hell whats the worry
                        You're quite the fisherman Big B.

I hear they aren't biting today though.......Just what I heard.

Hahaha!!!
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• One of the most underrated hip hop tracks of the 90s.......yet Destinys child blatantly ripped it off in an uncredited sample....funny how that works.

Last edited by JPizzack; 03-25-2013, 06:42 PM.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• If its other emcees using a sample I have nothing against it. I love when samples are scratched in. Its like a sign of respect, but I dont think its right when other music genres try and use it. Like Vanilla Ice stealing queens instrumental without asking.

Comment

If its other emcees using a sample I have nothing against it. I love when samples are scratched in. Its like a sign of respect, but I dont think its right when other music genres try and use it. Like Vanilla Ice stealing queens instrumental without asking.
                              oh yea, i think successful samples are cool. It's in this case that they slowed down the beat a tiny bit, and tuned up the pitch, and "hey it's our own song!" lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I heard Bradshaw got injured on his way home.

Comment

Working...
                                X