This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Louis C.K is the funniest guy on the planet...behind Kevin Hart and me though.
    I love Kevin Hart, but he's not on the same level. And you just said youre a guy. Cool story, bro.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I love Kevin Hart, but he's not on the same level. And you just said youre a guy. Cool story, bro.
      Maybe I am a guy Louis is funny because he doesn't give a ****. He just says whatever he wants without thinking twice.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Maybe I am a guy Louis is funny because he doesn't give a ****. He just says whatever he wants without thinking twice.
        Yup!!

and I love his general message that is basically "It's only offensive because you were told it's offensive."
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Eddie Murphy in the 80's.....Delerious and Raw were probably the 2 funniest stand up comedies I have ever seen in my life

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Eddie Murphy in the 80's.....Delerious and Raw were probably the 2 funniest stand up comedies I have ever seen in my life
            yea i love those....but looking back, when i've watched the recently, the style is just so dated. Like I can watch 90% of his show with a straight face. idk.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Kevin Hart is way different than Louis. I like both, just that Kevin Hart makes me laugh more because he's just so stupid and I'm more open to the stupidity comedy.

Louis CK is having a thing on HBO I believe 2 weeks from now?

Can't wait to watch it.

Comment

yea i love those....but looking back, when i've watched the recently, the style is just so dated. Like I can watch 90% of his show with a straight face. idk.
                lol really? I've seen them a million times and I can still cry of laughter when I see them again

Dave Chapelle's stand ups were hilarious as well

Comment

• Dave Chapelle is hilarious. Everything he really touched was so funny.

Comment

lol really? I've seen them a million times and I can still cry of laughter when I see them again

Dave Chapelle's stand ups were hilarious as well
                    I think it's because most people find Eddie Murphy more funny than Eddie Murphy's material. I dont think he's that funny to begin with, so to me, alot of what he does was just talking. lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Dave Chapelle is hilarious. Everything he really touched was so funny.
                      Big time, sad to see him disappear.

Comment

Big time, sad to see him disappear.
                        What happened to him though? I feel like he moved to Guam... never heard about him anymore. Instead we have morons like Jeff Ross on TV.

Comment

What happened to him though? I feel like he moved to Guam... never heard about him anymore. Instead we have morons like Jeff Ross on TV.
                          Oh you know who's standup I saw recently on Netflix which was hilarious? Jim Jefferies. his **** was funny as ****.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Oh you know who's standup I saw recently on Netflix which was hilarious? Jim Jefferies. his **** was funny as ****.
                            Not familiar with him, maybe by face. I will write this name down, thanks.

Comment

I think he hated the industry and left to Africa. He's come back but he only does small local shows and wants to be out of the spotlight, can't blame him.

I don't watch Jeff Ross' shows but on those comedy central roasts he's hilarious. That's about all I ever seen of him lol

Comment

• I've met Dave Chapelle before, he's awesome.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X