Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    its that like a male on male porn spin off?
    I think dezz is gay.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I think dezz is gay.
      yea, we're all pretty sure of it

      not that there is anything wrong wtih that....
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/03/...tim-hightower/

        LETS GO REESE YOU IMGRATE!! SIGN HIM UP!
        Meh wouldnt mind it but id rather have someone whos not coming off an acl.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Meh wouldnt mind it but id rather have someone whos not coming off an acl.
          MMB has always had a hard-on for Hightower.

          I say: PASSSSS!!!!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Hiii
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • MH, you know anything about Jackie Bradley, your rookie OF? I'm adding a couple rooks to my watch list in fantasy baseball, he was one of the most productive who stole some hype this spring from other prospects. I might roll the dice if he keeps a spot when Papi comes back, idk


              oh, and **** the red sox!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                MH, you know anything about Jackie Bradley, your rookie OF? I'm adding a couple rooks to my watch list in fantasy baseball, he was one of the most productive who stole some hype this spring from other prospects. I might roll the dice if he keeps a spot when Papi comes back, idk


                oh, and **** the red sox!
                All I know is that he's definitely making the team and some thing he'll be starting by June. Had a great spring for God's team.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  All I know is that he's definitely making the team and some thing he'll be starting by June. Had a great spring for God's team.
                  According to all the news im reading, he's starting in LF and they are moving Jonny Gomes to DH in the interim I guess.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Meh wouldnt mind it but id rather have someone whos not coming off an acl.
                    he had the ACL in 2011 though... plenty of rested time.
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      According to all the news im reading, he's starting in LF and they are moving Jonny Gomes to DH in the interim I guess.
                      I had my draft last night, i think i did terribly... i hate fantasy

                      C - Napoli
                      1st - Pujols
                      2nd - Prado/Neil Walker
                      3rd: Zimmerman
                      SS: Prado/Hardy
                      OF: Cespedes
                      OF: BJ Upton
                      OF: Swisher
                      UT: Konerko
                      BCH: Curtis Granderson (GODDAMN IT CAN THEY PUT HIM ON THE DL!)
                      BCH: Angal Pagan

                      SP: Sabathia
                      SP: Gallarado
                      SP: Garza
                      SP: Edwin Jackson
                      RP: Hanahran
                      RP: League
                      P: Ogando
                      P: Hanson
                      P: Buerhle
                      B: Floyd

                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                      Comment


                      • How many teams in that league, Matt? Yea, not lookin' so hot. lol

                        Better Hope Pujols and Upton tear the cover off the ball, cuz your infield is weak sauce.

                        my draft was high risk high reward...bounce back guys i got at great value. I will post it shortly.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • I have two 10 team leagues I'm in, but this is the bigger $ one:

                          C - Wieters
                          1B- Adrian Gonzalez
                          2B - Utley
                          SS - Ian Desmond
                          3B - Evan Longoria
                          OF - Ryan Braun
                          OF - Desmond Jennings
                          OF - Shin-Soo Choo
                          UTIL - Ryan Howard
                          BN - Jackie Bradley

                          SP - David Price
                          SP - Sabathia
                          SP - Johnny Cueto
                          SP - CJ Wilson
                          SP - Jarrod Parker
                          SP - Trevor Cahill
                          SP - Paul Maholm
                          RP - Jim Johson
                          RP - Rafael Betancourt
                          RP - Mitchell Boggs

                          DL - Mark Teixiera

                          I had Hughes, but I cut him for J. Bradley once i found out he'd miss a week

                          I also hate closers, but...if they dont suck they can stay. if not, I'm dropping them all to stream SPs lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • I wonder how long it would take me to read this thread front to back...

                            Comment


                            • I hope youre not approaching retirement....cuz youll die before you get through it.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Cuban Pete View Post
                                I wonder how long it would take me to read this thread front to back...
                                Assuming 15 seconds per post. No sleep. It would be about 25 days straight.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X