Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So apparently cruise control is not the same as auto-pilot.....

shortest.nap.everrrr......
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I flipping hate Jayz with a passion. Wish hed stay away from sports. Especially my teams.

Comment

• hey dezz....why dont you STFU, you ****ing downer!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I flipping hate Jayz with a passion. Wish hed stay away from sports. Especially my teams.
          He's a self important dope.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Jay-Z is a businessman!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              hey dezz....why dont you STFU, you ****ing downer!
              No! Victor is going down a dark path. He needs to focus 100% on football like he was doing post 2011. He being blinded by jayz and the glamor life. Hes not hungry like he was.

"The worst thing that happened to you, that can happen to any fighter: you got civilized."

Comment

No! Victor is going down a dark path. He needs to focus 100% on football like he was doing post 2011. He being blinded by jayz and the glamor life. Hes not hungry like he was.

"The worst thing that happened to you, that can happen to any fighter: you got civilized."
                This obsession with the Cruz situation is silly. He's been tendered. He's either going to play for us in 2013 for $2.8MM or he's going to sign a longer term contract (which is highly likely). There is nothing to see with Cruz. The season is 6 months away and he's trying to make the best deal he can.
                There is a 100% chance he's a Giant this coming season and at least 75% chance for several years after that.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

No! Victor is going down a dark path. He needs to focus 100% on football like he was doing post 2011. He being blinded by jayz and the glamor life. Hes not hungry like he was. "The worst thing that happened to you, that can happen to any fighter: you got civilized."
                  Cruz has a life outside of football you know. It's not like he's hanging around with Jay-Z during the season, and what dark path? Lol what has he done to make you think he's going down a dark path? Taking a trip to St. Lucia? OMG dark pathzz
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    This obsession with the Cruz situation is silly. He's been tendered. He's either going to play for us in 2013 for $2.8MM or he's going to sign a longer term contract (which is highly likely). There is nothing to see with Cruz. The season is 6 months away and he's trying to make the best deal he can.
                    There is a 100% chance he's a Giant this coming season and at least 75% chance for several years after that.
                    I agree....im so tired of talking about it lol.

here's a list of things that could prevent Cruz from continuing being good:
                    -Eli Manning not playing on the Giants
                    -Hakeem Nicks not staying healthy
                    -Season ending injury to himself.

yep that about wraps it up. he'll be here, and he'll be good.

The only thing Jay-Z can affect is his money, and thats really of no concern of mine, as i think WRs are overpaid.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Cruz has a life outside of football you know. It's not like he's hanging around with Jay-Z during the season, and what dark path? Lol what has he done to make you think he's going down a dark path? Taking a trip to St. Lucia? OMG dark pathzz
                      Sure he is. He goes clubbing and wants Jayz to help produce his clothing line. Hes not hungry anymore. And constantly quoting Jayz songs makes him look like hes got a few screws loose imo. This is coming from a guy that loves Cruz. Cruz is getting lost in the lime light, like a moth to a zapper. He needs to remember where he came from and how hard he had to work to get where he is.

Comment

Sure he is. He goes clubbing and wants Jayz to help produce his clothing line. Hes not hungry anymore. And constantly quoting Jayz songs makes him look like hes got a few screws loose imo. This is coming from a guy that loves Cruz. Cruz is getting lost in the lime light, like a moth to a zapper. He needs to remember where he came from and how hard he had to work to get where he is.
                        How do you know he doesn't remember where he came from? How are you going to judge him just by what you "think" is happening. It's obvious you don't like Jay-Z, that's perfectly fine, but he's not turning Cruz into some bad person. Like I said, Cruz has a life outside of football...if he wants to go to the club and have fun, let him. He's not hurting anybody or himself. He's not the only athlete that goes to clubs. So what if he quotes Jay-Z songs? You are looking way too deep into this. And the clothes? Uh, that's a good business venture..is he the devil now because he's learning how to make a little more money?
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I agree....im so tired of talking about it lol.

here's a list of things that could prevent Cruz from continuing being good:
                          -Eli Manning not playing on the Giants
                          -Hakeem Nicks not staying healthy
                          -Season ending injury to himself.

yep that about wraps it up. he'll be here, and he'll be good.

The only thing Jay-Z can affect is his money, and thats really of no concern of mine, as i think WRs are overpaid.
                          You just said in another thread Cruz is in Jiggas pocket. That doesnt bother you, why isnt he in the Giants pocket, you know the team that gave him a shot and is about to make him a multimillionaire.

Comment

wow you are SUCH a loser. it's like youre complaining about your girlfriend. youre the one who looks like youve got a few screws loose.

Cruz has become a HUGE celebrity. People want to be around him. Celebrities hang out with other celebrities.

If Cruz pukes on the field every weekend, and gets 500 yards on the season, then you can complain.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

wow you are SUCH a loser. it's like youre complaining about your girlfriend. youre the one who looks like youve got a few screws loose.

Cruz has become a HUGE celebrity. People want to be around him. Celebrities hang out with other celebrities.

If Cruz pukes on the field every weekend, and gets 500 yards on the season, then you can complain.
                              I thought that was a known fact around here.

You know Im right to some extent. You just said in another thread Cruz is in Jayz pocket. Its not like Im saying he isnt good anymore. He doesnt seem as hungry and as focused as he once was. Had 9 drops last year. Few of those in Big spots.

Cruz said he wouldnt make money an issue when his contract situation came up, but he is, big time.

Comment

You just said in another thread Cruz is in Jiggas pocket. That doesnt bother you, why isnt he in the Giants pocket, you know the team that gave him a shot and is about to make him a multimillionaire.
                                they are friends. who ****ing cares?

JAY-Z IS JUST ANOTHER REASON HE STAYS IN NY, so wtf are you complaining about?!?!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X