This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You know Im right to some extent. You just said in another thread Cruz is in Jayz pocket. Its not like Im saying he isnt good anymore. He doesnt seem as hungry and as focused as he once was. Had 9 drops last year. Few of those in Big spots.

Cruz said he wouldnt make money an issue when his contract situation came up, but he is, big time.
    Yea, I said that because they are obviously close. It doesn't mean I think he's turning into some rock star who no longer plays football. If he shows it on the field, that's when I'll care. Till then, I don't care at all.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      they are friends. who ****ing cares?JAY-Z IS JUST ANOTHER REASON HE STAYS IN NY, so wtf are you complaining about?!?!
      Because he doesn't like Sean Carter and think's he's gonna turn Cruz away from the Giants lol.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Sure he is. He goes clubbing and wants Jayz to help produce his clothing line. Hes not hungry anymore. And constantly quoting Jayz songs makes him look like hes got a few screws loose imo. This is coming from a guy that loves Cruz. Cruz is getting lost in the lime light, like a moth to a zapper. He needs to remember where he came from and how hard he had to work to get where he is.
        Oh my God Dez...Who cares?
        You're just looking for problems that aren't there.
        The kid is entitled to live his life.
        The whole "He's friends with Jay Z" argument has got to take the cake for absolute irrelevance.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

they are friends. who ****ing cares?

JAY-Z IS JUST ANOTHER REASON HE STAYS IN NY, so wtf are you complaining about?!?!
          Cause hes not hungry like he was post 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Because he doesn't like Sean Carter and think's he's gonna turn Cruz away from the Giants lol.
            not a chance....

"competition is- naaadaaaaa"

see what I did there?

Edit - it's a ****ing Jay-Z quote!! lmao
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, I said that because they are obviously close. It doesn't mean I think he's turning into some rock star who no longer plays football. If he shows it on the field, that's when I'll care. Till then, I don't care at all.
              His numbers were down from 2011. 9 drops....

Comment

not a chance...."competition is- naaadaaaaa"see what I did there?Edit - it's a ****ing Jay-Z quote!! lmao
                I did see what you did there. Good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  The whole "He's friends with Jay Z" argument has got to take the cake for absolute irrelevance.
                  For old man MH to say this, you know it's gotta be true!!

hahahahaha!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

And according to your calculations, those 9 drops were from the power of Jay-Z? Lolz

Comment

• For the record, the entire team sucked, not just Cruz.

Comment

lol, 2011 was a RIDICULOUS accomplishment. He's not going to put up 1500 yards every year Dezz.

youre totally right though, Jay-Z makes him drop passes.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

not a chance...."competition is- naaadaaaaa"see what I did there?Edit - it's a ****ing Jay-Z quote!! lmao
                          I KNOW IT WAS, YOU DIDN'T NEED TO TELL ME.

Comment

Everybody's numbers were down from 2011. 2011 wasa bizarre year for passing yards.
                            As a matter of fact, his 2012 productivity was a validation of his 2011 season.
                            I think he was only one of only 4 or 5 WR's in the league with 1000 yards and 10 TD's.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              I KNOW IT WAS, YOU DIDN'T NEED TO TELL ME.
                              it was more for Dezz.....who doesn't know the music =P

He's still stuck on Big Pun and guys who havent been around for 15 years.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Everybody's numbers were down from 2011. 2011 wasa bizarre year for passing yards.
                                As a matter of fact, his 2012 productivity was a validation of his 2011 season.
                                I think he was only one of only 4 or 5 WR's in the league with 1000 yards and 10 TD's.
                                yes, and had Nicks been a healthy threat, I'd bet Cruz would have been at the top of lists.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X