This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Fine its 4.5 Inches then...
    [/quote]
    And that is just when it is hard.....
    [/quote]

ROFL I knew that was coming, very good catch Landon.

Comment

[/quote]
      [/quote]

LMAOOO
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote]
        Hello sir! How are you on this wonderful morning?
        [/quote] pretty good ...I know your happy this morning....I watched the game heart stopper

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Landon I can NOT believe the Lakers won that game last night...I turned over to Conan when it was 87-84 Magic with like 16 seconds left ![/quote]
          Are you serious? LMAO Dorkface!!! You didn't see any of the end or what? GO LAKERS!!!
          [/quote]

Oh yeah I turned back just as regulation ended and I watched overtime...but I knew the Magic had NO shot to win the game then.

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote]
            Hello sir! How are you on this wonderful morning?
            [/quote] pretty good ...I know your happy this morning....I watched the game heart stopper[/quote]
            You are telling me. I think I wore a hole in my carpet.

Comment

[quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote]

morning...nice puppy !

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Scrappy's the man....he's always saving Scobbies ***!

I Love how Morehead is incredibly afraid to make a bet but loves to jump on and help try to rip on other people when they do though.
                [/quote] that is weak of him... but this one was my idea lol[/quote]</P>

Morehead does NOT gamble. Period. I have my reasons and they have nothing to do with this thread.</P>

I had nothing to do with being awarded the opportunity to control Matt's sig. I was informed by my Laker fan friend that I had it. I actually knew nothing about it until then.</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Fine its 4.5 Inches then...
                  [/quote]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Daven, THIS is the best avatar on these MB's.</P>

Comment

[/quote]
                    [/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Scrappy's the man....he's always saving Scobbies ***!

I* Love how Morehead is incredibly afraid to make a bet but loves to jump on and help try to rip on other people when they do though.
                      [/quote] that is weak of him... but this one was my idea lol[/quote]</P>

Morehead does NOT gamble.* Period.* I have my reasons and they have nothing to do with this thread.</P>

I had nothing to do with being awarded the opportunity to control Matt's sig.* I was informed by my Laker fan friend that I had it.* I actually knew nothing about it until then.</P>[/quote]

na i offered it up..

i just think its cheesy u won't bet even something as trivial as sigs...

makes it more interesting... and its a pride thing not a money thing...

i guess hes just not confidence in his sox

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote] mornin[/quote]</P>

nice sig matt... didn't notice the b on the hats till you mademention of it....most people wouldn't catch it</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Fine its 4.5 Inches then...
                          [/quote]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Daven, THIS is the best avatar on these MB's.</P>[/quote]

lol had a feeling u'd like it

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote] mornin[/quote]</P>

nice sig matt...* didn't notice the b on the hats till you made*mention of it....most people wouldn't catch it</P>[/quote]

lol i tried to tell moorehead that... he thinks im trying to trick him

Comment

[/quote]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Daven, THIS is the best avatar on these MB's.</p>[/quote]

when you say "This" are you speaking of your own avatar..isn't that the girl from Kill Bill...I don't see anything special about it.

TBH I think My Current avatar is the best...I'm actually considering finding a better picture and just using it from now on even after the bet is over.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

nice sig matt... didn't notice the b on the hats till you mademention of it....most people wouldn't catch it</P>

[/quote] lol i tried to tell moorehead that... he thinks im trying to trick him[/quote]</P>

<U>I</U> can see it, and it <U>IS</U> all about me.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X