This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Can't play baseball in those conditions.
    youre right. guess we just shouldnt have playoffs and ws anymore. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Homey i'm in the drop with the AC on
      +1
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I get my large check tomorrow, and I have a $182 balance to pay off, but my current balance is $500.

Not sure what to do. Thinking about just paying the whole thing off so I don't have to see that insane #.

Comment

would it make you feel better if I told you that the last Jay-Z album that i thought was great was Blueprint, like 13 years ago? ya know...since youre all about nostalgia over overall quality?

-Capital Punishment; good
          -Yeeaah Baby; very blah
          -Are you considering a greatest hits compilation album (lol...greatest hits) an actual album???? wtf dezz =P
          you forgot endangered species

Yea the Blueprint, how original, not like he stole that name from Krs. Seriously how can anyone like him? I wish him and Nas still had beef just so Nas could call him out on how fake he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            you forgot endangered species

Yea the Blueprint, how original, not like he stole that name from Krs. Seriously how can anyone like him? I wish him and Nas still had beef just so Nas could call him out on how fake he is.
            Endangerd Species is a greatest hits album compilation with a few originals. it's not a big pun album. get real.

ohh the blueprint debate, how original. who gives a ****. You know the last time anyone even thought of KRS-1? When Kanye put him on a song like 6 years ago.
            Last edited by JPizzack; 04-03-2013, 01:41 PM.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
              I get my large check tomorrow, and I have a $182 balance to pay off, but my current balance is $500.

Not sure what to do. Thinking about just paying the whole thing off so I don't have to see that insane #.
              **** debt. pay it off.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

**** debt. pay it off.
                I know, but it's going to suck that I have to wait 2 more weeks for another paycheck

Man, credit cards are worse than I imagined! I'm just only going to use it for restaurants and **** to get points.

Comment

Endangerd Species is a greatest hits album compilation with a few originals. it's not a big pun album. get real.

ohh the blueprint debate, how original. who gives a ****. You know the last time anyone even thought of KRS-1? When Kanye put him on a song like 6 years ago.
                  Endangered Species is a posthumous and compilation of unreleased tracks, guest appearances, and greatest hits by the late rapper Big Pun,

Comment

Endangered Species is a posthumous and compilation of unreleased tracks, guest appearances, and greatest hits by the late rapper Big Pun,
                    if you claim to be a big pun fan, then you know that 75% of that album was stuff on previous albums of the members of terror squad.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• anyone else been having bad allergies so far this "spring"(and i use the term spring loosely)?
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

anyone else been having bad allergies so far this "spring"(and i use the term spring loosely)?
                        Yeah. Went to play ball this weekend and I couldn't breathe at times. Felt horrible. Never had allergies before so I've been getting hit with it the the past 2 years.

Comment

anyone else been having bad allergies so far this "spring"(and i use the term spring loosely)?
                          Im flat out sick. Stuffy nose, sore throat, coughing like a maniac. Snot so green and yellow its fluorescent. Gross stuff

Comment

youre right. guess we just shouldnt have playoffs and ws anymore. lol
                            31 degrees and 18 MPH wind?
                            Baseball is a summer game. It wasn't designed to be played in those kind of conditions. No fun for anyone, including the fans.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Im flat out sick. Stuffy nose, sore throat, coughing like a maniac. Snot so green and yellow its fluorescent. Gross stuff
                              Alkazelter Plus. Oh what a relief it is.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I need that **** too

Comment

Working...
                                X