Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I need that **** too
    Sick too?
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Sick too?
      I got the runny noses and sore throat. Think it might just be the allergies though.

Comment

Alkazelter Plus. Oh what a relief it is.
        Iv been poppin exter-c and zinc. The zinc cleared the congestion up a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Iv been poppin exter-c and zinc. The zinc cleared the congestion up a bit.
          I hate congestion, it's the freaking worssttt.

Comment

Yeah. Went to play ball this weekend and I couldn't breathe at times. Felt horrible. Never had allergies before so I've been getting hit with it the the past 2 years.
            dude me too!! i've never had allergies before! i just wasnt prepared for this lol. And it's caused a terrible chain reaction of issues. to fix the itchy EVERYTHING my face was experiencing i took some allegra....but i was still super congested, so i took some sudafed....but then i got post-nasal drip while sleeping...and now i cant stop coughing up all that **** in my lungs. DOUBLE YOO TEE EFF, MATE!?!?!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              if you claim to be a big pun fan, then you know that 75% of that album was stuff on previous albums of the members of terror squad.
              11 songs out of 24 were unreleased. youre wrong. Start calling you cruz or cano you have jiggaz d in your mouth.

Comment

dude me too!! i've never had allergies before! i just wasnt prepared for this lol. And it's caused a terrible chain reaction of issues. to fix the itchy EVERYTHING my face was experiencing i took some allegra....but i was still super congested, so i took some sudafed....but then i got post-nasal drip while sleeping...and now i cant stop coughing up all that **** in my lungs. DOUBLE YOO TEE EFF, MATE!?!?!
                YA MAN!

Comment

YA MAN!
                  TOTALLY BRO
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    11 songs out of 24 were unreleased. youre wrong. Start calling you cruz or cano you have jiggaz d in your mouth.
                    I'm going to come to your place of business, and take ****s in display toilets.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I never took a **** in a display toilet, but I want to. I'm with you on this one Jpizzak

Comment

• I only get sick like..twice a year, and it's from bronchitis. Sucks so bad, hate bronchitis.

Comment

I never took a **** in a display toilet, but I want to. I'm with you on this one Jpizzak
                          You ever watch Donald Glover's stand up where he talks about his foster brother doing it in a home depot when they were kids?

Dad - "uhh......................RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I only get sick like..twice a year, and it's from bronchitis. Sucks so bad, hate bronchitis.

Comment

You ever watch Donald Glover's stand up where he talks about his foster brother doing it in a home depot when they were kids?

Dad - "uhh......................RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"
                              No, but I would really love to see that LOL.

Comment

I agree, Sweet Brown.

Comment

Working...
                                X