This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    LOL, RANGERS TRADED GABORIK FOR ONE PLAYER THAT IS INJURED ALL SEASON AND 2 OTHER GUYS THAT ARE MEH.

Columbus gets Gaborik. BAH!
    obviously not a big hockey guy, but even i was surprised about that
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Seems like many giant fans are becoming restless with this whole Jayz thing and not signing.....
      I gotta be honest Dezz, not really loving it either. I think this is a move that will add to the headache of this cruz ordeal
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        obviously not a big hockey guy, but even i was surprised about that

All 3 of the players we got recently played well last night.

Comment

maybe not 98, thats extreme

but im not so sure 2004 isn't a pretty good cutoff
          I wouldn't know when to call it a good time to stop. There has always been music i've liked and hated varying by year lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I gotta be honest Dezz, not really loving it either. I think this is a move that will add to the headache of this cruz ordeal
            at first i thought it was stupid anyway....but, sports agents in general are terrible for sports. maybe something new HAS to be done.

Imagine if Scott Boras ran sports in general. w...t....f....

idk, we'll see what happens. we have literally a year to see it get worked out for Cruz
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

i've been E-Cigging it for the past 3 weeks. Only had 2 real cigs and thats when i was drinking
              good for you Matt stick with it man.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                at first i thought it was stupid anyway....but, sports agents in general are terrible for sports. maybe something new HAS to be done.

Imagine if Scott Boras ran sports in general. w...t....f....

idk, we'll see what happens. we have literally a year to see it get worked out for Cruz
                I don't like it either....what qualifies Jay-z to be a sports agent ....I truly hate this contract bull**** man...I think Cruz loves being in the celebrity limelight to ****ing much... jmo.. its a total turnoff for me I guess I just like guys that go about their business and keep a low profile.....That Campbell's soup commercial drives me ****ing crazy....soup on the sidelines ? with your mother ?...Idk.....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  I don't like it either....what qualifies Jay-z to be a sports agent ....I truly hate this contract bull**** man...I think Cruz loves being in the celebrity limelight to ****ing much... jmo.. its a total turnoff for me I guess I just like guys that go about their business and keep a low profile.....That Campbell's soup commercial drives me ****ing crazy....soup on the sidelines ? with your mother ?...Idk.....
                  it's not Jay-Z as the agent, it's a company he owns. I'm not sure if he has any real names working for him, or if its just a up and coming type company.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    I love you B. lol

Comment

it's not Jay-Z as the agent, it's a company he owns. I'm not sure if he has any real names working for him, or if its just a up and coming type company.
                      yeah I know but people are sure trying to make that connection some even thing jz is gonna save the day....this **** ain't good for the game....I watch very little media coverage of football any more because of the dramatization of **** like this....I liked the game far better in the old days when we had to scrounge around for info...now they force feed us bull**** for the most part...sorry for the rant

Comment

Its still a toxic situation.

Comment

I love you B. lol
                          I'm surprised Colman didn't hit him up to cook the soup on one of their stoves ..........hey maybe I'm on to something they could call it the "sideline special"....I'll stop now ......I feel better now.......I love the this mb anyone having trouble with the enter key not working? I just uped to ie10 probably another bug with mb
                          Last edited by byron; 04-04-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-GqYkwjTM

I dedicate this song to Victor.

Comment

• how many pups so far B?

Comment

how many pups so far B?
                                three 1 male 2 females..."chocolates " she probable got three more

Comment

Working...
                                X