X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.giants101.com/2013/04/04/...w-york-giants/

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      yeah I know but people are sure trying to make that connection some even thing jz is gonna save the day....this **** ain't good for the game....I watch very little media coverage of football any more because of the dramatization of **** like this....I liked the game far better in the old days when we had to scrounge around for info...now they force feed us bull**** for the most part...sorry for the rant
      agents are bad for the game period....i just dont see how this changes things one way or the other....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Its still a toxic situation.
        oh man, youre one of those people now!! lol

"youre a toxic cancer bad influence poor leadership!" ...thats all of them in one sentance.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• he's not going to get that anywhere. lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            he's not going to get that anywhere. lol
            Its a big cap hit pizzle. I love Cruz, but I love the Giants more and they have some young wrs on the bench. Cruz benefits highly from our system with all the options we run, and of course Eli.

Comment

he's not going to get that anywhere. lol
              Hope not.

Comment

agents are bad for the game period....i just dont see how this changes things one way or the other....
                you are right JP it probably doesn't.....influenced or not Cruz has decided what he wants... he my well be asking to much he may end up screwing himself......time will tell....don't mean to bring things down but its starting to get crazy
                Last edited by byron; 04-04-2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

How are agents bad for the game? I don't get this at all. Is it your view that players shouldn't have representation?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    How are agents bad for the game? I don't get this at all. Is it your view that players shouldn't have representation?
                    I think people like Jayz and other entrepreneurs like him are bad for the game.

Comment

• Cruz doesnt deserve anything over 8 a year imo

Comment

• How is he only a system player? Riddle me that.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• ugh thats such a high number!!! paying "skill" ppositions is the woooorst!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            How is he only a system player? Riddle me that.
                            its the "product of the environment" argument.

it's proven true with a team run by Eli Manning. we do it with TEs every year....and the Smith to Cruz transition speaks for itself. Obviously Cruz is a great athlete. that doesnt mean he'd be great in Oakland, or in Jacksonville, etc...
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

its the "product of the environment" argument.

it's proven true with a team run by Eli Manning. we do it with TEs every year....and the Smith to Cruz transition speaks for itself. Obviously Cruz is a great athlete. that doesnt mean he'd be great in Oakland, or in Jacksonville, etc...
                              But I feel as if people say that to belittle what Cruz has done...and in dezz's case, I can make that assumption.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                How is he only a system player? Riddle me that.
                                Cruz is like a better version of steve smith. Faster, more athletic, bigger. The reason why they are so successful is because they are always running options. They dont know what theyre running until they read the defense or Eli checks them.

I wouldnt call him a system player because I think he can have success elsewhere unlike smith, but Cruz certainly wouldnt put up the numbers hes putting up here unless a top 5 qbs throwing to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X