X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Fine its 4.5 Inches then...
    [/quote]
    And that is just when it is hard.....
    [/quote]

ROFL I knew that was coming, very good catch Landon.
    [/quote]</P>

Daven, THIS is the best avatar on these MB's.</P>

[/quote]

when you say "This" are you speaking of your own avatar..isn't that the girl from Kill Bill...I don't see anything special about it.

TBH I think My Current avatar is the best...I'm actually considering finding a better picture and just using it from now on even after the bet is over.
    [/quote]</P>

great!! since you love it so much ill find you an even better one.</P>

Comment

lol.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote]</P>

hello hello... your late today!</P>[/quote] I can't keep up with you young folks... I need my sleep... lol

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Fine its 4.5 Inches then...
          [/quote]
          And that is just when it is hard.....
          [/quote]

ROFL I knew that was coming, very good catch Landon.
          [/quote]</P>

Daven, THIS is the best avatar on these MB's.</P>

[/quote]

when you say "This" are you speaking of your own avatar..isn't that the girl from Kill Bill...I don't see anything special about it.

TBH I think My Current avatar is the best...I'm actually considering finding a better picture and just using it from now on even after the bet is over.
          [/quote]</P>

I congratulate you on recognizing Gogo Yubari, Body Guard of O-Ren Ishi-I. But no, I'm referring to Scrappy-Doo.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

great!! since you love it so much ill find you an even better one.</p>[/quote]

I'm already looking I'll send you some PM's if I find better ones.

Comment

Yankees swept by the Sox....that hurts MMB and LT !

Jays are right in your rearview mirrors !

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote] mornin[/quote]</P>

nice sig matt...* didn't notice the b on the hats till you made*mention of it....most people wouldn't catch it</P>

[/quote] lol i tried to tell moorehead that... he thinks im trying to trick him[/quote]</P>

<U>I</U> can see it, and it <U>IS</U> all about me.</P>[/quote]

lol thats fine with me... u thinkin u got one over one me is alot better than public humiliation
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Yankees swept by the Sox....that hurts MMB and LT ! Jays are right in your rearview mirrors ![/quote]</P>

Are they still in the AL East?</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Yankees swept by the Sox....that hurts MMB and LT !

Jays are right in your rearview mirrors ![/quote]

who?
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Scrappy's the man....he's always saving Scobbies ***!

I Love how Morehead is incredibly afraid to make a bet but loves to jump on and help try to rip on other people when they do though.
                      [/quote]</P>

yeaa right. i always wanted to skin him alive, that annoying little ****. ruined the show</P>

[/quote] Dezz- your especially grumpy today..Have you run out of rat salad?? lol.</P>

Can i get you something? maybe a hug? Sniickers? Sugar Daddy?</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote] mornin[/quote]</P>

nice sig matt... didn't notice the b on the hats till you mademention of it....most people wouldn't catch it</P>

[/quote] lol i tried to tell moorehead that... he thinks im trying to trick him[/quote]</P>

<U>I</U> can see it, and it <U>IS</U> all about me.</P>

[/quote] lol thats fine with me... u thinkin u got one over one me is alot better than public humiliation[/quote]</P>

I can live with that.</P>

And I would never try to humiliate anyone, BTW.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Phillies jerseys buried under Citi Field?

A
                          fella is claiming to have buried three Phillies jerseys below the Metsí
                          new ballpark, Citi Field, in order to jinx the team. From the looks of
                          the past two nights when the Phils beat the Mets there with
                          extra-inning home runs, itís working. The guy was supposedly a foreman
                          on the construction job and buried them under the Fanwalk bricks, by
                          the ticket-office window in the Jackie Robinson Rotunda, and right near a shop in right field. Let the X-raying and digging begin. (Newark Star-Ledger)[/quote]

This is awesome.....

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Scrappy's the man....he's always saving Scobbies ***!

I Love how Morehead is incredibly afraid to make a bet but loves to jump on and help try to rip on other people when they do though.
                            [/quote]</P>

yeaa right. i always wanted to skin him alive, that annoying little ****. ruined the show</P>

[/quote] Dezz- your especially grumpy today..Have you run out of rat salad?? lol.</P>

Can i get you something? maybe a hug? Sniickers? Sugar Daddy?</P>

[/quote]</P>

How about a win?</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Yankees swept by the Sox....that hurts MMB and LT !

Jays are right in your rearview mirrors ![/quote]

who?[/quote]

We got the Marlins at home this weekend...Who do the Yankees face ?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X