X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah same.

Lol I love how Ro is such a Cruz fan boy.
    Ro is like that with every Giant, until they become prima donnas, Cruz is getting there though

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Ro is like that with every Giant, until they become prima donnas, Cruz is getting there though
      Cruz is far from a prima donna. Just because you don't like him with Jay-Z doesn't make him a prima.

I don't think he's like that with every Giant...he says he's not the biggest Eli fan.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        yup. it's a big issue considering the different types of teams that are out there.

The Giants have a evenly spread roster. Teams like....idk Detroit.....Stafford has a decent contract, Megatron has a huge contract, and everyone else gets pennies lol. So they dont think twice about throwing away money. hardly seems legit.
        I agree JP the pay system is not fair.....I'll leave it at that ...I love football the off season sucks all about money every year if it ain't about Cruz its somebody else.....

Comment

• Tom Coughlin says the Giants would have made it back to the Super Bowl in 2008 if it had not been for the Plaxico Burress incident.

I concur

Comment

• Tom Coughlin does not wear his two Super Bowl rings. "I'd like to get another one, so I don't wanna jinx it." - From Art Stapleton

Comment

• When Coughlin was hired by Giants in 2004: "The first thing Wellington Mara says to me is 'Welcome home." - From Paul Schwartz

Comment

Tom Coughlin says the Giants would have made it back to the Super Bowl in 2008 if it had not been for the Plaxico Burress incident.

I concur
                While i think it's totally possible that would have been the outcome, i HATE what-ifs.....

then you start sounding like the 2011 49ers, and Packers. "The better team didn't win..."
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I feel like ****, sore literally everywhere and light headed.

Comment

Well I dont think hes lazy, so what would you call it? Not knowing the playbook? How many times did we see Eli telling MM he ran the wrong route? Too many and I love MM.
                    Just one play but in the GB game in 2010, MM ran to the open spot in the secondary and Eli threw it the other way into coverage. MM clearly made the proper sight adjustment and Eli, under pressure) made the wrong read. He had a "conversation" with MM making it look like he ran the wrong route but he clearly didn't.
                    Its the nature of sight adjustment routes.
                    This crap about MM running the wrong routes is nonsense. Its Message Board hype and nothing else.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• anyone ever take Oscillococcinum?

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                        anyone ever take Oscillococcinum?
                        oh no that stuff is homeopathic! nah man

Comment

anyone ever take Oscillococcinum?
                          is that the one where the drug company is getting sued for false advertisement?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• co-worker told me to take it, I'm not picky lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              is that the one where the drug company is getting sued for false advertisement?
                              I looked it up on Wiki and yes, but whats the worst that can happen it doesn't work? I feel like such **** right now so many chills...and I have to ****ing bowl tonight.

Comment

co-worker told me to take it, I'm not picky lol.
                                zinc and exter-c been helping me. not that congested anymore, its all in my chest now

Comment

Working...
                                X