Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Just a "lunch pale kind of guy"
    Get real man. lol Id like to see some the red sox homes.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Get real man. lol Id like to see some the red sox homes.
      Duston Pedroia lives in an old bomb shelter under Lansdown Street.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • When you have Jeter money, I think you just gotta LOOK for stuff to spend it on. lol

        I'm always interested in what kinds of philanthropic acts athletes get into, if any.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • wow, so when MH mentioned Pedroia's home, i thought i'd see if i could find anything online....one of the first thing that popped up was that his brother was arrested on child molestation charges.

          Odd considering i always thought HE looked like one and was pretty vocal about it >.>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            wow, so when MH mentioned Pedroia's home, i thought i'd see if i could find anything online....one of the first thing that popped up was that his brother was arrested on child molestation charges.

            Odd considering i always thought HE looked like one and was pretty vocal about it >.>
            Dustin Pedroia doesn't need nice digs, he is too busy spending all of his money on trying to find bigfoot.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              Dustin Pedroia doesn't need nice digs, he is too busy spending all of his money on trying to find bigfoot.
              Be careful........That's God's second baseman.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Be careful........That's God's second baseman.
                That's insulting to whatever god you might believe in.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Duston Pedroia lives in an old bomb shelter under Lansdown Street.
                  Duuuh, hes scared of the Bronx bombaaaz, son.

                  10 points for me on that one. haha

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Duuuh, hes scared of the Bronx bombaaaz, son.

                    10 points for me on that one. haha
                    Yes of course...its always intimidating when suburbanites from Mineola, used urban-speak to put people in their place....as if they grew up on the street.

                    You got me on that one.





                    Sorry....that was rude.
                    Last edited by Morehead State; 04-07-2013, 08:04 PM.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • ehhhyoooooo
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Wat is up people?!

                        Comment


                        • I'm at work. desk duty today, so it gives me some time to read and such.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Yes of course...its always intimidating when suburbanites from Mineola, used urban-speak to put people in their place....as if they grew up on the street.

                            You got me on that one.





                            Sorry....that was rude.
                            terrible comeback. Pathetic actually. I expect better.

                            Comment


                            • Sup everyone, how was the weekend?
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Sup everyone, how was the weekend?
                                pretty boring. Didn't do much.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X