Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully never because the scheduling for the Giants is unbearable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Sometimr this month. I wanna say the...15th
      that's what i thought. late april or something
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Our schedule: Cupcake cupcake cupcake cupcake cupcake cupcake cupcake cupcake..6-2..bye week. Second half: SAINTS PACKERS NINERS FALCONS HELL SATAN SATAN'S TOENAILS. 5 game losing streak.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Satan has nice toenails, he went to the beauty salon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Hopefully never because the scheduling for the Giants is unbearable.
            this year doesnt look as terrible as the previous 2 lol.

I feel like we constantly have the hardest schedule.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              this year doesnt look as terrible as the previous 2 lol.I feel like we constantly have the hardest schedule.
              It doesn't look bad because out division sucked last year minus the Skins.

Comment

• There goes my diet... someone brought Turkish pastries to the office. Damn them!!

Comment

• I don't like how we play the same hand ful of teams every year.....

Saints, Packers, Niners......we've played each of them 3 of the last 4 seasons.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

what's the matter Dezz, we bothering you? You seeing a side of Carr youve never thought of? lmao
                    Not at all. Thought I was being the gayest one here so thought id put a stop to t he madness.

Told you, E's mah man.

Comment

I don't like how we play the same hand ful of teams every year.....

Saints, Packers, Niners......we've played each of them 3 of the last 4 seasons.
                      Yea I know but were all offensive juggernauts for the most part so I dont mind. I really look forward to beating them. Lets fans know where the Giants stand. Beating the snot out of the Niners and the Saints felt good this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        There goes my diet... someone brought Turkish pastries to the office. Damn them!!
                        Ever have a turkish or greek gyro or how ever you spell it? Reeeally good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          isn't a gyro assumed to be greek? lol...it's like their thing...
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

isn't a gyro assumed to be greek? lol...it's like their thing...
                            all i know about them is theyre good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Like it, but it doesn't come close to shawarma....but I'm biased lol
                              Last edited by egyptian420; 04-08-2013, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why certain plays are comsidered "non reviewable"? Random, I know..but I've always wondered what makes a play reviewable and what makes a play non reviewable.

Comment

Working...
                                X