Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    was watching the beginning of kelly and michael and he went to wrstle mania or whatever it was. Sasid the undertakers been doing this for almost 30 years. incredible.
    I think he's been in WWE since like 1990.....and he def was around other companies before that.

    yea, he's OG
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Andys throwing 91

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Andys throwing 91
        I'll alert the media.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I'll alert the media.
          So sensitive when youre wrong hahahaa

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Andys throwing 91
            last night's game was ridiculous. Where's the mercy rule? lol

            Yea Pettitte looks sharp, man. I hope he keeps it up, because our rotation is dodgy at best. lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Morehead, do you know anything about Fender Acoustics? Is there a good model to look at (new or used, dont care) that won't break the bank?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • screw acoustics.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Morehead, do you know anything about Fender Acoustics? Is there a good model to look at (new or used, dont care) that won't break the bank?
                  Why do you want to buy a Fender acoustic? I mean, they're OK. But they specialize in electrics.
                  How much you wanna spend?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Its the new Pizzle, MH. Hes trying a new approach with the ladies.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM68Yz2rCwk
                    Last edited by dezzzR; 04-10-2013, 10:47 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      last night's game was ridiculous. Where's the mercy rule? lol

                      Yea Pettitte looks sharp, man. I hope he keeps it up, because our rotation is dodgy at best. lol
                      Yea they really showed up last night. Andy looked real good.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Why do you want to buy a Fender acoustic? I mean, they're OK. But they specialize in electrics.
                        How much you wanna spend?
                        Well, I was looking around, and they seemed affordable. I don't own an acoustic, and I figure if I relearn on one, I can get better in general.

                        I dont have an exact dolar amount in mind, but the lower the better without sacrifing quality. I'm not looking for concert quality lol.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Jayz looking to sell his share of the Nets so he can invest more in his sports agent biz.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Jayz looking to sell his share of the Nets so he can invest more in his sports agent biz.
                            that's nice dear.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              that's nice dear.
                              The last thing sports need are over rated rap mongols getting in bed with players.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                The last thing sports need are over rated rap mongols getting in bed with players.
                                U jelly?
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X