This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    If you're finding used Martin guitars for that amount...jump on them. Martin is great stuff. The lower end stuff isn't built as well but the tone is usually very good.
    most of the lower end use high pressure laminate body construction mohongany /or spruce top....2000 range will get you into a solid wood middle of the road Martin.....I played a D35 at the time it was a 3500.00 tbh I didn't like it, it just didn't do it for me.... I love my sons D15 800.00 martin...go figure ...Idk ...I feel in love with it before I asked how much he paid for it imo he got a good one..now I want to go shopping!
    Last edited by byron; 04-10-2013, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• ugh....i just went into a really sudden funk where I miss molly my bullmastiff so much.....i get these really depressing moments where something reminds me of my big stupid dog, and it sucks...i hate it...

I JUST WENT FULL EMO!! NEVER GO FULL EMO, SON!!!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        most of the lower end use high pressure laminate body construction mohongany /or spruce top....2000 range will get you into a solid wood middle of the road Martin.....I played a D35 at the time it was a 3500.00 tbh I didn't like it, it just didn't do it for me.... I love my sons D15 800.00 martin...go figure ...Idk ...I feel in love with it before I asked how much he paid for it imo he got a good one..now I want to go shopping!
        My friend who owns a music shop just bought his wife that laminated Martin. Its a nice guitar but not really great. I think it cost him about $600.00.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I heard Jackson guitars suck.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            My friend who owns a music shop just bought his wife that laminated Martin. Its a nice guitar but not really great. I think it cost him about $600.00.
            yeah I don't know much about them the d15's next up is where I'd probably go.. 1000 is about all I'd want to spend, one day I'll check them out

Comment

• three of the pups

Comment

• cant see the pic, but i think you had it on FB yesterday? so awesome, love pups.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• watching film on Wilson. Small guy and leads with his head in open space alot. Cant be good with the new ******ed rule.

Comment

• Odd questions, but, doesnt anyone have a discover card? I'm really liking all the features of the generic cashback, and the amazon options, thought it was kind of cool. It's already better than the Chase version, and if i can avoid giving business to a commercial bank; win....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Cruz turned down another offer. little more than 7 mil per year 21 mill gaurenteed
                      Last edited by dezzzR; 04-11-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Odd questions, but, doesnt anyone have a discover card? I'm really liking all the features of the generic cashback, and the amazon options, thought it was kind of cool. It's already better than the Chase version, and if i can avoid giving business to a commercial bank; win....
                        I had a bad experience with those ****s I was late one time because I forgot and they cranked up the interest 35.00 late fee....it didn't turn out well I paid them off and canceled the card.....admittedly it was my fault but it got nasty for awhile.....and ****ed my credit up I like chase

Comment

I had a bad experience with those ****s I was late one time because I forgot and they cranked up the interest 35.00 late fee....it didn't turn out well I paid them off and canceled the card.....admittedly it was my fault but it got nasty for awhile.....and ****ed my credit up I like chase
                          legislation has changed all those issues nowadays. companies can no longer rape you with late fees like they used to, and jack the rate up to because you were a day late.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

legislation has changed all those issues nowadays. companies can no longer rape you with late fees like they used to, and jack the rate up to because you were a day late.
                            yeah they were terrible I got into it with them several times... funny thing is they still send me **** wanting me to sign up...even the day I told them to shove the card they were like nothing had ever happened we hate to lose your business... I said lady you people raped me CANCEL THE CARD !....lol

Comment

yeah they were terrible I got into it with them several times... funny thing is they still send me **** wanting me to sign up...even the day I told them to shove the card they were like nothing had ever happened we hate to lose your business... I said lady you people raped me CANCEL THE CARD !....lol
                              lmao

there's always THAT ONE COMPANY that people hate. we found yours.

for me, it was Sprint. I don't even want to talk about it...lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lmao

there's always THAT ONE COMPANY that people hate. we found yours.

for me, it was Sprint. I don't even want to talk about it...lol
                                haha yeah they're probably ok ...they pissed me off.. after that I became a pain in their *** and every chance I get I run'em down....lol
                                Last edited by byron; 04-11-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X