This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    **** that is somewhat depressing. I have a wake to go to tonight, my buddy's dad passed away....treatable cancer, but died of slightly related complications. sucks.....
    tmrw i work mid day, then I'm going to a fundraiser for a family friend to pay for medical expenses. his young son was diagnosed with leukemia, and it came back again. I hate that this **** is all happening, but the fundraiser is typically a good time, it's all 1 price free food and all you can drink
    Sucks man. Good luck with all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Hopefully the ex comes by and picks up all her **** before I throw it out. Its been almost 5 months, Iv been rather nice about that I would say.
      I'm sure he'll be by at some point.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/stor...6pLid%3D297319

What was the pitcher thinking? lol Drop kick that fool. Dont run into him like a stupid goat.

Comment

**** that is somewhat depressing. I have a wake to go to tonight, my buddy's dad passed away....treatable cancer, but died of slightly related complications. sucks.....tmrw i work mid day, then I'm going to a fundraiser for a family friend to pay for medical expenses. his young son was diagnosed with leukemia, and it came back again. I hate that this **** is all happening, but the fundraiser is typically a good time, it's all 1 price free food and all you can drink
          That's awful. Sorry to hear :/
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Hopefully the ex comes by and picks up all her **** before I throw it out. Its been almost 5 months, Iv been rather nice about that I would say.
            You've held her stuff for 5 months? Uh yeah, that's hella nice..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              You've held her stuff for 5 months? Uh yeah, that's hella nice..
              yup. shes dragging this whole thing out. Dont know why, dont really care. Just want her **** out of here.

Comment

• http://www.giants101.com/2013/04/12/...past-24-hours/

Cruz may hold out.

Comment

http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/stor...6pLid%3D297319

What was the pitcher thinking? lol Drop kick that fool. Dont run into him like a stupid goat.
                  I'll be honest, I can't believe Greinke did anything at all. He has a history of emotional issues, and I would have expected him to run away and whimper about it for a month. Not even joking.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I'll be honest, I can't believe Greinke did anything at all. He has a history of emotional issues, and I would have expected him to run away and whimper about it for a month. Not even joking.
                    Quintin should of just taken the base. Greinke looked down right after it happen, which in my mind is the universal sign of letting it get away from you. Not like he grilled him after

Comment

I don't believe that because so many reports conflict. Giants101 is just as bad as ESPN.

Comment

I don't believe that because so many reports conflict. Giants101 is just as bad as ESPN.
                        You guys have to stop taking these reports (which are nothing more than rumors) as if they're Gospel.
                        No one really knows whats going on in the Cruz situation except the parties involved and I promise you they aren't talking.

Comment

Quintin should of just taken the base. Greinke looked down right after it happen, which in my mind is the universal sign of letting it get away from you. Not like he grilled him after
                          And it was a 3-2 pitch in a tied game.

Comment

I believe it. Almost everything new thats come out has been true.

Comment

1) Quentin is an *******
                              2) he has a history of getting hit by pitchers. idk why.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                And it was a 3-2 pitch in a tied game.
                                this.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X