This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote] mornin[/quote]</p>

nice sig matt...* didn't notice the b on the hats till you made*mention of it....most people wouldn't catch it</p>

[/quote] lol i tried to tell moorehead that... he thinks im trying to trick him[/quote]</p>

<u>I</u> can see it, and it <u>IS</u> all about me.</p>

[/quote] lol thats fine with me... u thinkin u got one over one me is alot better than public humiliation[/quote]</p>

I can live with that.</p>

And I would never try to humiliate anyone, BTW.</p>[/quote]

so scrappy doo is an endearing name?[/quote]

I'm sure he did not mean it as such, but I'm starting to like it, It clearly fits me pretty well.
    [/quote]

height wise specifically[/quote]

lol, well, I think overall it fits pretty well, Height wise is just part of it, I recognize the only reason I'm a bit sensitive about my height is because the vast majority of my friends are 6'0+ many are 6'4"+ so I look extra short in comparison...also I've had two relationships with girls that were 5'10" and 5'11" respectively, I'm really not that short...for example, the room I'm sitting in right now, I'm the tallest guy here out of 5 guys.

[/quote]

where do you work? North pole?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote] mornin[/quote]</P>

nice sig matt...* didn't notice the b on the hats till you made*mention of it....most people wouldn't catch it</P>

[/quote] lol i tried to tell moorehead that... he thinks im trying to trick him[/quote]</P>

<U>I</U> can see it, and it <U>IS</U> all about me.</P>

[/quote] lol thats fine with me... u thinkin u got one over one me is alot better than public humiliation[/quote]</P>

I can live with that.</P>

And I would never try to humiliate anyone, BTW.</P>

[/quote] so scrappy doo is an endearing name?[/quote]

I'm sure he did not mean it as such, but I'm starting to like it, It clearly fits me pretty well.
      [/quote] height wise specifically[/quote]

lol, well, I think overall it fits pretty well, Height wise is just part of it, I recognize the only reason I'm a bit sensitive about my height is because the vast majority of my friends are 6'0+ many are 6'4"+ so I look extra short in comparison...also I've had two relationships with girls that were 5'10" and 5'11" respectively, I'm really not that short...for example, the room I'm sitting in right now, I'm the tallest guy here out of 5 guys.

[/quote]</P>

Do you teach Kindergarten?</P>[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Do you teach Kindergarten?</p>[/quote]

I don't consider children under the age of ten "Guys" ... so no.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote] mornin[/quote]</P>

nice sig matt... didn't notice the b on the hats till you mademention of it....most people wouldn't catch it</P>

[/quote] lol i tried to tell moorehead that... he thinks im trying to trick him[/quote]</P>

[/quote] lol thats fine with me... u thinkin u got one over one me is alot better than public humiliation[/quote]</P>

[/quote] so scrappy doo is an endearing name?[/quote]</P>

Picking on someone is not the same as humiliating him.</P>

I pick on myself more than anyone.</P>

[/quote] ball breaking is what meant more than humiliating[/quote]</P>

That I have no problem with that.</P>

As I told my kids growing up, "If you don't take yourself or anyone else too seriously, you will have a happy life"</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]morninng everyone[/quote] mornin[/quote]</p>

nice sig matt... didn't notice the b on the hats till you mademention of it....most people wouldn't catch it</p>

[/quote] lol i tried to tell moorehead that... he thinks im trying to trick him[/quote]</p>

<u>I</u> can see it, and it <u>IS</u> all about me.</p>

[/quote] lol thats fine with me... u thinkin u got one over one me is alot better than public humiliation[/quote]</p>

I can live with that.</p>

And I would never try to humiliate anyone, BTW.</p>

[/quote] so scrappy doo is an endearing name?[/quote]

[/quote] height wise specifically[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Do you teach Kindergarten?</p>[/quote]

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[8] Meet the Mutts... Meet the Mutts.... come right over and meet the Mutts [8]
              [/quote]

[:@]

Where do you get off on that ****, your team just got beat for the 8th time out of 8 attempts against your rival, you got no leg to stand on, the Yankee's are the most embarrassing sports team in NY at the moment.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

Where do you get off on that ****, your team just got beat for the 8th time out of 8 attempts against your rival, you got no leg to stand on, the Yankee's are the most embarrassing sports team in NY at the moment.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

nice sig matt...* didn't notice the b on the hats till you made*mention of it....most people wouldn't catch it</P>

[/quote] so scrappy doo is an endearing name?[/quote]</P>

Picking on someone is not the same as humiliating him.</P>

I pick on myself more than anyone.</P>

[/quote] ball breaking is what meant more than humiliating[/quote]</P>

That I have no problem with that.</P>

As I told my kids growing up, "If you don't take yourself or anyone else too seriously, you will have a happy life"</P>[/quote]

good advice pappy and the bud concurs

Comment

Lunch Time, I suppose I should drink some Milk? [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Hey, Don't pick on the Yanks, we still need them to beat the Rays and Jays for us.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

May I direct you to Madison Square Garden, home of the New York Knickerbockers?

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

and we're still gonna **** on u this weekend...

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Yankees swept by the Sox....that hurts MMB and LT ! Jays are right in your rearview mirrors ![/quote]</P>

Are they still in the AL East?</P>[/quote] hanging in there...we're the team that's gonna whoop Bostons *** the next time we see them...( if Halladay's pitching ) lol[/quote] He couldnt even beat the Braves....[/quote]

He's 10-1 and the bullpen blew that W for him...more specifically BJ Ryan did...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and we're still gonna **** on u this weekend...[/quote]

Hernandez vs. JOBA

Undecided (Cy Young candidate right now) vs. Andy

Johan vs. Burnett

Undecided huh? He's a really tough guy to get a hit off of....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Yankees swept by the Sox....that hurts MMB and LT !

Jays are right in your rearview mirrors ![/quote]

who?[/quote]

We got the Marlins at home this weekend...Who do the Yankees face ?[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll put avatar bet on Da' METS !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X