Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont get whats conflicting. Multiple sources are saying hes seeking 10-11. Hes not signed yet, so obviously he turned down offers. And if those offers are around anything near these "rumors" are saying, then yes, they are generous offers. Where theres smoke theres fire. All of you would make horrible detectives
    And another report is saying he wants to stay in NY, so that eliminates what he's seeking. Also, do you know who the "source" is? You don't? Well okay then.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      what?? That's the point dezz....none of what youre saying is confirmed....so why do you believe it?
      "Because I choose too"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        And another report is saying he wants to stay in NY, so that eliminates what he's seeking. Also, do you know who the "source" is? You don't? Well okay then.
        How does him wanting to stay in NY eliminate what hes seeking?? Its irrelevant

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          How does him wanting to stay in NY eliminate what hes seeking?? Its irrelevant
          Um, if he wants to stay, he wouldn't ask for that much knowing the Giants don't have that to give him.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Um, if he wants to stay, he wouldn't ask for that much knowing the Giants don't have that to give him.
            Keep dreaming Rudy. Victor, like almost every player, wants to milk the Giant teet for as much as he can.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Keep dreaming Rudy. Victor, like almost every player, wants to milk the Giant teet for as much as he can.
              It will be a blow to his ego when he finds out no team is going to shell out MORE money than what he will end up being paid AND give up the 1st rounder for him. It's not going to happen, so as soon as he comes back down to earth (thats of course assuming hes being stubborn at all, i have no idea), he'll stay a Giant.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Keep dreaming Rudy. Victor, like almost every player, wants to milk the Giant teet for as much as he can.
                It's called negotiating.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  It will be a blow to his ego when he finds out no team is going to shell out MORE money than what he will end up being paid AND give up the 1st rounder for him. It's not going to happen, so as soon as he comes back down to earth (thats of course assuming hes being stubborn at all, i have no idea), he'll stay a Giant.
                  I think hell stay a Giant as well.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    It's called negotiating.
                    We negotiated with Osi too, doesnt mean I have to like it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      We negotiated with Osi too, doesnt mean I have to like it.
                      You dislike this negotiation because of Jay-Z, which I think is silly.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        You dislike this negotiation because of Jay-Z, which I think is silly.
                        Hes part of the problem, sure.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Hes part of the problem, sure.
                          But reports are he wants Cruz to stay..
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            But reports are he wants Cruz to stay..
                            Who the **** cares what Jayz wants. Jayz wants him to stay cause he know hell get the best deal here, lining HIS pockets. Thats like saying Drew Rosenhaus wants a player to stay. Who cares what he wants, hes not a Giant.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Hopefully the ex comes by and picks up all her **** before I throw it out. Its been almost 5 months, Iv been rather nice about that I would say.
                              no more Mags?
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Who the **** cares what Jayz wants. Jayz wants him to stay cause he know hell get the best deal here, lining HIS pockets. Thats like saying Drew Rosenhaus wants a player to stay. Who cares what he wants, hes not a Giant.
                                Cruz cares lolol
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X